Online casino deposits can be made with a variety of different methods. Some of the best casino deposit methods include credit & debit cards, Bitcoin, eChecks, gift cards, and bank wire transfers.
You will usually find the list of accepted deposit methods on the online casino’s “Banking” page.
Discover the pros and cons of each payment method and the best online casino deposit options you can choose from to play and have fun at the casino.
All About Online Casino Deposit Methods
Online Casinos With Safe & Easy Deposit Methods
100% up to $200100% up to €140100% up to £100
- Legit Online Casino
- $200 Casino Welcome Bonus
- Accepts Visa, MasterCard, eWallets, & More
- Dozens of Casino Games to Pick From
- International Casino
- Large Game Selection
- Hundreds of Online Slots
Best Online Casino Payment Methods
Depositing money into an online casino account is one of the most important transactions for any player. The method of depositing money can vary depending on the gambling site, and each method has pros and cons that you will have to consider.
Visa and MasterCard are available at most casino sites accepting USA players. Cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin are fast and safe, yet also private and transparent. EChecks and bank transfers safely move money from your bank account to the casino account, but they can be slow.
These are the best online casino payment methods available to USA players:
Other popular casino payment methods:
Top Casino Payment Methods
The payment methods below are the most common ways to fund your player account. We rate certain deposit methods higher because they are faster and do not incur in extra fees.
Use the pros and cons below to decide which payment method you prefer.
1. Credit And Debit Cards
Credit & debit cards are the most popular way in which players deposit money into online casinos. That is because thousands of casinos accept Visa and MasterCard but also because most players have access to a credit card.
It is less common for online casinos to accept American Express or Discover cards, but some sites do support them. Gift cards with Visa and MasterCard branding are also accepted at most sites and are a great way to keep your gambling expenses separate from your day-to-day charges.
Credit cards and debit cards are fast and secure payment methods. Plus, many Visa, MasterCard, and Amex deposits work with your card’s cash back rewards program.
You do need to take into account, however, that some online casinos may charge a fee (sometimes as high as 7-8% to process) your credit card deposit. Plus, when it’s time to withdraw your winnings, most sites don’t support credit card payouts – which will force you to use a different method for your withdrawal.
Crypto gambling deposits are the fastest and safest way to fund your account.
Bitcoin and the other altcoins use blockchain technology to ensure secure payments. Each time you pay using a cryptocurrency, the blockchain updates, receiving a new passcode. This process makes it very difficult for identity thieves to steal your code.
Online casinos accept several cryptos: Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dash, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, and Stellar. Deposits are instant, while payouts happen within hours. There are also services like Zelle that allow players to purchase bitcoin.
Cryptos are online casinos’ preferred deposit method because of the speed and cost of transactions. Thus, you won’t be charged any fees when you deposit with Bitcoin. In fact, you may even be able to claim crypto-specific bonuses!
3. Check And Echecks
Even if they are slower and more expensive than other online casino deposit methods, checks are still widely used for casino payment. Players prefer check deposits to move money directly from their bank account to their casino player account.
Echeck deposits are more popular because they carry cash electronically. E-checks are faster than the regular check, which you usually have to send by mail.
Take into account that the online casino will usually charge a fee for processing your paper or electronic checks.
4. Bank Transfers
Bank wire transfers are a popular casino deposit method because they are a proven, secure method for transferring cash. The drawback, however, is that they sometimes have associated fees.
Often, players who deposit using credit and debit cards use bank transfers for casino withdrawals. Also, while bank wire transfer deposits may take a few hours, payouts using the process take longer. You may have to wait up to a week to get the funds into your account.
5. P2P Deposit Options
Player to player or P2P transfers allow people to send money to their friends’ accounts within minutes. Simply go to your Cashier page, click “P2P Transfer”, and enter the amount and the receiver’s username.
Drawbacks include a limit on the size of the transfer. Also, players who use P2P transfers as their first deposit must remember to contact the cashier to have the welcome bonus applied to the transfers.
|Player 2 Player
An e-wallet is a virtual version of a real wallet that you can connect to your cards and bank accounts. Some even have a crypto address for sending and receiving digital currencies. Some popular examples include PayPal, Coinbase, and Cash App.
As with everything, they can have some benefits and drawbacks. Let’s take a look at both sides.
Are Online Casino Deposits Safe?
Online casinos assure the safety of your deposits by using state-of-the-art technology. A site’s verification process is also key to the security of your deposits and payouts.
Online gamblers can determine whether a casino is safe in several ways. Its gaming license and regulations provide credibility. Learning about the authentication process and on-site security also gives players additional peace of mind about their deposits and payouts.
Here are the different aspects that players should consider when evaluating a casino’s safety:
- License and Regulation: A government agency audits the website for fairness and security. The license assures players that the casino is safe and fair.
- Player Authentication Process: Players submit documents to the casino to prove their identity. Players begin by providing their credit card information (without CVV) and proof of address to the cashier department. They can send the documents via fax or email.
- On-site Security (SSL): SSL stands for Secure Sockets Layer and is the cutting edge of site security. Casino operators need SSL certificates and 128-bit encryption.
- Customer Protection Policies: The cashier verifies your identity every time they send a payout. Withdrawal times assure that your identity is secure and might be longer on your first payout.
- Secure Payment Methods: Credit card companies, banks, and cryptocurrencies have their own security measures. These add another layer of protection for you.
|Bonus: 100% up to $5,000
Deposit Limits At Gambling Sites
Most gambling sites apply some restrictions to the amount of money you can deposit. The minimum deposit limit refers to the least amount of money casinos accept as a deposit. Minimum deposit limits vary across online casinos and payment methods. However, $10 – $20 is usually the average, and there are gambling sites that could require minimum deposits of at least $100.
The maximum deposit limit addresses the highest amount you can fund your account at a time. The main reason online casinos feature maximum limits is to promote responsible gambling.
Bear in mind that different deposit limits may apply to the various payment methods available at the online casino of your choice.
Low Casino Deposits At Trusted Sites
Below is a handy table with trusted casinos that allow players to make low deposits to start gambling. All accept casino payments with popular deposit methods like credit cards, cryptocurrencies, and bank wires.
|Credit Cards, Bitcoin, Visa and MC Gift Cards, Neosurf, POLi
|Credit Cards, Cryptos, P2P, Money Orders, Bank Wire, Check
|Credit Cards, Bitcoin, Visa, and MC Gift Cards, Neosurf
You can also check our minimum deposit casinos list to access all the top sites offering low deposit options to USA players. And if you want to start playing with just $10 bucks, visit our $10 deposit casino list and start having fun!
How To Make Casino Deposits Online
Learn how to make deposits at your preferred online casino. All gambling sites have a similar process, though they might differ slightly depending on the site.
- Visit The Casino Of Your Choice: Go to the casino homepage. Choose “Create Account” or “Deposit” when prompted to start the registration process.
- Create An Account: Follow the prompts to create a player account. Give your name, username, email address, and physical address. Verify your account via the online casino’s email to your email address.
- Visit The Cashier Page: Log in under your account. Click on the “Cashier” link at the top of the homepage.
- Choose One Of The Casino Deposit Methods: You’ll be shown a list of payment options. Choose the payment method of your preference by clicking on its link.
- Make A Deposit: Click on the bonuses link and get the necessary coupon code. Next, choose how much you wish to deposit. Verify the amount and click to make the transaction. Use the welcome bonus’ promo code.
- Play For Real Money: Now that you’ve made a deposit and received a welcome bonus, it’s time to start playing casino games. Click on a game link and start playing!
|Bonus: 100% up to $5,000
What Documentation Do You Need To Deposit At Gambling Site?
When depositing money at a casino site, the type of documents you will be required to submit depends on: 1) your preferred payment option and 2) each casino’s policies.
In general, most online casinos will require proof of ID when you request a withdrawal. While many players seem to be uncomfortable with this, you need to understand that this is a security measure aimed at determining that you are who you say you are and that you are old enough to gamble. For most online casinos, this is a legal requirement they need to comply with.
You may also be required to provide:
- Proof of address (generally a utility bill)
- A copy of your payment method (for example, a photograph of your credit card or a screenshot of your e-wallet).
Making A Deposit At A Mobile Casino
Making a casino deposit from your phone or table is quite simple.
Modern gambling sites are optimized for mobile play and have cashier pages that look very similar to the layout they have on a computer.
We just suggest that you make sure your internet connection is secure before doing any banking on your phone. But once you’ve verified your wifi connection, just visit the Cashier page, choose your deposit method and follow the prompts just like you would on your laptop or desktop computer.
How To Choose The Best Online Casino Payment Method
You want to consider a few things before you decide on an online casino payment method. Hidden fees or unique terms can affect your bankroll.
When choosing the option that fits you best, keep the following factors in mind.
- Pay attention to deposit and withdrawal fees. Certain forms of payment may have costs attached from the casino or credit cards.
- Each deposit method has a minimum, and it’s not always the same as the site’s requirement. Make sure the option you select is within your comfortable budget.
- Consider the transaction times for each and if that will affect you. Some methods could take days and delay your gameplay.
- Some bonuses, like crypto offers, are only good with certain forms of payment.
Casino Deposit Options With Bonuses
Deposit bonuses are promotional tools used by online casinos. They entice players to either sign up for a player account or make a payment.
Welcome bonuses tend to be the most attractive for most players, but a wide variety of bonus promotions exist. Here are some of the most popular casino promotions.
- Welcome Bonus: Funds are added to your player account when you make the first deposit. Sometimes, casinos offer bonus cash on your first few payments. It usually involves the most money with the highest match rate. For example, Las Atlantis provides a 280% up to $14,000 welcome bonus that spreads over your first 5 deposits.
- Crypto Welcome Bonus: This promo is offered for crypto casino deposits only. The most popular cryptos valid for these offers are Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Ethereum. Wild Casino offers a generous 100% up to $5,000 bonus valid for your first 5 deposits with more than 10 crypto casino deposits, including BTC!
- Free Spin Bonus: This type of bonus is often given along with a deposit promo. The site offers a certain number of free spins on a select slot or casino game. For instance, Las Atlantis offers a 260% bonus with 40 free spins to play 5 Wishes slot game.
Other Payment Methods Available At Online Casinos
Now You’re Ready To Make Your First Online Casino Deposit!
Top gambling sites support various casino banking options that are both safe and easy to use. We have shown you the most popular deposit methods among online casinos and the best deposit options that USA players can use to play online.
Credit cards like MasterCard and Visa are essential, but many people don’t like to turn over their credit card information. Having a choice among cryptocurrencies, checks, and wire transfers means you can choose the payment method you prefer.
With full knowledge of the best online casino deposit options, you can make an informed choice. Use the tables above to find the deposit method you prefer and start enjoying your favorite casino games in no time!
Cryptos are considered the most secure payment method. Thus, online casinos approve Bitcoin payments quicker than other payment forms, making it a fast payment method. The combination of safety and speed makes cryptos the preferred deposit option for casino sites.
The best casino deposit methods offer you a quick and secure way of funding your online casino account. Top deposit options at gambling sites include Credit Cards, E-wallets, and cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin.
Your deposit processing time depends on the payment method you use. While options like Bitcoin, credit cards, and e-wallets take a few minutes, methods like e-checks, Western Union, and bank wire transfer can take one to a few days.
The fastest casino deposit methods include Bitcoin, Credit Cards, Visa Gift Cards, Prepaid Cards, and E-wallets.
If you have a problem with a deposit, click on the cashier page and send a support email to the cashier department. If this isn’t available, click on the Live Chat feature and speak to a customer representative.
Credit cards are a great option to use at online casinos. But, they aren’t compulsory. Depending on your preference, you can use other top banking options like Bitcoin, Gift cards, and E-wallets.
Visa, MasterCard, and Amex are networks comprised of thousands of banks and financial institutions. A different bank might issue each credit and debit card you own. When you make a payment, that bank decides whether to accept or reject the payment request. For example, Discover Card declines international payments unless you call the bank that issued the card and direct them to accept the charge.
The online casino’s cashier department has a verification process when you make a withdrawal request. This process takes between 12 hours and 48 hours on most sites. Once the site approves the payout, the bank transfer might take 5 to 7 business days. This waiting period is beyond the control of the online casino. Usually, it’s this waiting period that takes long.