Online blackjack is a must when looking to play for real money. This is why we show you the best blackjack casino sites for USA players that offer multiple blackjack games and a top-level gambling experience.
Real money blackjack is a fast-paced game with simple-to-learn rules. As an added bonus, this card game has the best odds at online casinos. It is easy to understand why USA players love playing blackjack online!
More About Real Money Online Blackjack
Best Online Casinos For Blackjack 2022
1Las Atlantis Casino
Deposit Options include:
- Play Blackjack For Real Money Online
- Up To Eight Blackjack Games To Play
- Legit Casino For US Players
- Hundreds Of Games To Play On Mobile And Desktop
280% up to $14,000
Deposit Options include:
- 15 Blackjack Games To Play For Real Money
- Live Dealer Blackjack Games Available
- Visa, Mastercard Or Bitcoin Accepted
- Legit Casino With An Amazing Mobile Experience
100% up to $5,000
Deposit Options include:
- Whopping 24 Blackjack Games To Play
- Live Dealer Blackjack, Baccarat And Roulette
- Legit And Highly Reputable Online Casino Since 1994
- Play 300 Casino Games On Mobile And Desktop
150% up to $3,500
Deposit Options include:
- Most Reputable Online Casino
- Up to $1,000 Welcome Bonus
- Visa, MasterCard, & More Deposit Methods
- Offers Live Casino Games
100% up to $250100% up to €250100% up to £250
Deposit Options include:
- Safe and Secure Online Casino
- $/€1600 Casino Welcome Bonus
- Play Over 400 Casino Games
- Huge Jackpot Slots
100% up to $1600100% up to €1600100% up to £1600
3Fair Go Casino
Deposit Options include:
- Safe and Legitimate Australian Casino
- 100s of Slots and Table Games
- Mutiple Daily Deposit and Reload Deals
- Easy Deposits with Bitcoin
100% up to $1000
Deposit Options include:
- Legit Online Casino
- $200 Casino Welcome Bonus
- Accepts Visa, MasterCard, eWallets, & More
- Dozens of Casino Games to Pick From
100% up to $200100% up to €140100% up to £100
Popular Online Blackjack Games
There are dozens of blackjack games you can pick at online casinos. Some games are better than others in terms of house edge, which could give you higher chances of winning real money.
Some are played with only one deck, while others are played with six or eight decks. Some use the rules of classic blackjack, while others have fun side bets or allow you to play multiple hands simultaneously.
The good thing about real money blackjack is that there are so many variations that everybody can find their cup of tea. Take a look at some of the most popular real money blackjack games:
Most Profitable Blackjack Games For Real Money
Older Blackjack Games:
Best Real Money Blackjack Sites That Accept USA Players 2022
These are some of the best blackjack sites that offer you a great gambling experience and have built a solid online reputation as safe sites.
All of these websites accept players from the USA and offer several variations of real money blackjack, including European, American and Suit’Em Up Blackjack – among many others.
|RANK||BEST BLACKJACK SITE||BONUS||BLACKJACK GAMES||START PLAYING|
|1||Las Atlantis Casino||BONUS 280% up to $14,000||BLACKJACK GAMES 8||Play Now|
|2||Wild Casino||BONUS 100% up to $5,000||BLACKJACK GAMES 15||Play Now|
|3||BetUS||BONUS 150% up to $3,500||BLACKJACK GAMES 24||Play Now|
|4||Red Dog Casino||BONUS 225% up to $12,250||BLACKJACK GAMES 8||Play Now|
|5||BetOnline Casino||BONUS 100% up to $3,000||BLACKJACK GAMES 22||Play Now|
A Closer Look At The Top USA Blackjack Casinos Online
1. Top USA Blackjack Site | Las Atlantis Casino
Las Atlantis is our top USA blackjack casino. The site offers amazing bonuses and it has eight of the best blackjack games you can play for real money.
They feature classic and European blackjack, plus popular variants like Suit ‘Em Up and Match Play.
You can get a massive welcome bonus to boost your bankroll. Better still, all their banking methods have no extra fees, including credit card withdrawals.
2. Legit Blackjack Casino USA Runner Up | BetUS
BetUS is a top legitimate blackjack casino. It is certified, it has high marks in reputable publications and offers amazing online security.
On top of that, it has a whopping 20+ real money blackjack games that promise great gameplay!
They have classic games, side bet options, an array of themes, and exciting variants with different numbers of decks in the shoe.
Why You Can Trust Our Blackjack Site Reviews
The team at LegitimateCasino are actual online casino players that sign up and test the sites we review and recommend. We bring you complete and honest online casino reviews, so you can safely play blackjack or any casino game at the sites we recommend.
The Best International Blackjack Sites
Do you live outside of the USA? We also have fantastic blackjack casino options for players from all around the world.
Online Blackjack: The Rules Of The Game
The rules for playing online blackjack may seem intimidating but are actually easy to learn. As you probably know, the goal in Blackjack is for the sum of your cards to equal 21 (or at least a number higher than the dealer’s).
You will be dealt two cards: one face up and one face down. Only you will be able to look at your face down card.
You will then need to add up the value of your cards. All face cards (king, queen and jack) have a numerical value of 10, while the ace card can count as 1 or 11 – depending on the other cards in your hand.
Depending on your hand, you will have to decide what to do next.
Player Options When Playing A Round Of Blackjack
If you choose to “hit”, you will be given another card.
You will probably want to hit on 8 or less (as you can’t go bust).
If you choose to “stand”, it means you don’t want any more cards.
In general, you will want to stand on 12 or higher because of the high risk of going bust.
“Double down” is the chance to increase your initial bet by up to 100%.
You should double down right after your receive your 2 cards.
You can “split” your hand when your initial two cards have the same value.
You will receive an additional card for each hand.
Who wins? If the dealer does not bust, your hand wins if it is higher than the dealer’s and loses if it is lower.
Check out our strategy card or visit our page about blackjack strategy to learn more about when to hit, stand, double down or split.
Can You Count Cards In Online Real Money Blackjack?
It is theoretically possible to count cards in online blackjack. However, many online casino use software that reshuffles cards every time a new hand is dealt, making card counting quite hard.
You could have it a little easier in a live dealer blackjack game but be aware that there are measures in place to prevent card counting.
Blackjack Strategy Card
How To Play Safe Online Blackjack
Take a look at the following seven risks you should be aware of and learn how to guard yourself against them. This will offer you a safer online blackjack experience, especially if money is involved.
- Choose a Reliable Gaming Site – Most of the long-established online casinos are trustworthy, especially those affiliated with leading software providers. If not, they would have gone out of business long ago. But there are still many operations that lure players in with clever promotions and then make it almost impossible to ever withdraw any real money. When selecting an online casino, always be sure to check published blacklists for rogue casinos as well as the lists of the top-rated ones before depositing any funds. Also, look for certification by a reputable third-party authority such as eCOGRA.
- Know How to Collect Your Money – Before committing any funds to an online casino, it is of critical importance to know how to get money out. Just because deposits can be made by Credit Card, for example, doesn’t mean winnings can be transferred back the same way. The FAQ section of the gaming site should provide specific instructions for withdrawals, including methods available, any minimum required, expected wait time, any associated fees and what documentation, if any, is needed. It may be necessary to verify one’s identity, address and banking information prior to initiating a withdrawal. Don’t fall victim to a labyrinth of compliance details. Get informed before risking that first bet.
- Read the Fine Print – One of the worst nightmares of any USA blackjack player is to win big at the table and then discover that the winnings are “subject to a forty times (40X) play-through requirement before funds can be withdrawn from the casino account.” This most often occurs in conjunction with a promotion, such as a deposit matching bonus or a new player welcome package. Become familiar with all of the details before signing up for any “free cash” or similar offers.
- Invest in Proper Hardware/Software – It is the nature of machines to break down, and of course, Murphy’s Law fully applies to online gaming—whatever problem can occur, will occur, and it will happen at the worst possible moment. Investing in safeguards such as a surge protector, a high-speed modem, sufficient bandwidth and adequate RAM can help avoid a nasty equipment-caused meltdown. If connectivity seems slow or intermittent, don’t play.
- Guard Against Theft – Identity theft is a huge problem nowadays. Ensure that all gaming account information and passwords are well protected. Limit or exclude others from computer or mobile access. Always log out when a session of play has ended. Use anti-virus software to set up firewalls and regularly check for spyware. Good gaming sites do their best to protect privacy on their end, but true security is a two-way street. Take the same precautions with an online casino account that would be used to ensure the safety of a credit card or bank account.
- Avoid a Tax Nightmare – Most countries expect players to dutifully report all of their winnings from gambling each year, including amounts won at online gaming sites. Should an audit occur, it is the player’s responsibility to provide records of how much has been won and/or lost. That’s why most accountants advise gamblers to keep accurate records, win or lose. The data is valuable as proof of activities and can help avoid some huge headaches down the road.
- Don’t Lose Control – Gambling addiction is another major danger that can threaten not only winnings but one’s livelihood and relationships as well. There is help readily available through organizations like Gamcare and Gambler’s Anonymous for anyone who feels that gaming may be becoming a problem. Common symptoms include preoccupation with or a constant fixation on gambling, wagering more often and in greater amounts, betting down to the last penny available, and an inability to stop and walk away. When playing blackjack stops being fun, it may be time to stop.
Is Playing Live Dealer Blackjack Safe?
For many gamblers, live dealer blackjack is the safest and most legit option when playing for real money in the USA or overseas.
The studio streams the game to you in real-time with HD cameras. Each card has a unique barcode, and all bets get stored and tracked.
Playing with a real dealer online is as close as it gets to Las Vegas casino blackjack tables. You can see actual cards coming out of the shoe and even chat with staff and the other gamblers.
Learn More About Live Dealer Blackjack
Mobile Blackjack Games
Mobile blackjack is great to enjoy playing the countless varieties of the game from your phone or tablet. It’s perfect to take your gaming anywhere!
The mobile games are always updated and work perfectly with touch controls.
You can have a seamless experience playing online real money blackjack from your Android or iOS device.
Where Are The Real Money Blackjack Apps?
You won’t usually find blackjack apps that pay real money since the iPhone and Google stores’ policies prevent gambling.
However, you can play the best blackjack games online right in your device’s browser. Head to your favorite casino and sign in just like you do on your computer.
7 Tips To Play Blackjack Online And Win
In order to play blackjack for money, there are certain steps you can take to increase your chances of winning money.
Some of the decisions you make even before you start playing – like picking the right game – will have a big impact on your casino account balance at the end of the day.
Pick The Right Blackjack Games To Play
There are dozens of games, and not all of them offer you the same odds of winning.
Picking the blackjack game that offers you player-friendly rules and payouts will already impact your chances. This is called “house edge” — choosing the right game with an optimal house edge is your first goal.
Use Basic Strategy To Make Better Long-Term Decisions
Blackjack is not a get-rich-quick casino game. It takes patience and strategy in order to come out on top.
Basic blackjack strategy will not give you a winning hand every time but will ensure that you will make a profit in the long run.
Avoid The “Sucker” Bets
There are many bets that you can place throughout a game, but some of them are stacked against you. The two bets to avoid placing are the Insurance Bet and most kinds of Side Bets.
Even if the payouts look amazing, the odds are not in your favor!
Sometimes Stand On 12 Or 13
It is easy to get greedy and think that something better is always coming. In some situations, it is wise to stick to your cards. Consider that with a hand that totals 13, you have a 38% chance of busting if you hit.
Pick Games In Which The Dealer Stands On Soft 17
In some online blackjack variations, the dealer must stand on soft 17. This rule improves your odds significantly.
Choose 3 to 2 Payout Games
Some online casinos are now offering 6 to 5 payouts on blackjack hands on some of their games. Make sure you avoid these games and pick tables with 3 to 3 payouts instead.
Have Fun And Enjoy The Experience!
The most important rule to playing blackjack online is to actually enjoy the experience. Why play something that does not entertain you?
There are plenty of other casino games, so play blackjack if you enjoy taking risks and are looking for a challenge.
Blackjack For Real Money vs. Blackjack For Free
New online blackjack players may prefer to get some practice before actually making a money investment.
Although this could make sense in some cases, there are some definite downsides to free blackjack online. For one, you won’t get to keep any money you win.
Blackjack For Money
- New players get amazing welcome bonuses
- You get to keep your winnings
- You get access to legit casinos and blackjack games
- You can join blackjack tournaments online
- Low deposit limits mean you can invest very little and still take home your winnings
- Low betting limits strech your bakroll
Blackjack For Free
- Practice your blackjack skills without investing money
- Demo some game titles
- You won’t need to create a casino account
- Limited casino and game selection for free play
- You never get to keep your winnings
- No-deposit bonuses
Best Blackjack Bonus Online
There is fierce competition in the world of online blackjack and online casinos do their best to entice new players with top promotions and bonuses. When it comes to the best blackjack bonus on the internet, Las Atlantis Casino gets the first prize!
Their 280% deposit match sign-up bonus is the juiciest in the industry. You can get up to $14,000 for free! Coupled with Las Atlantis’ great selection of blackjack games, you can’t go wrong.
|Bonus: 280% up to $14,000||Get Your Bonus|
Real Money Blackjack FAQ
You most definitely can! Check out our recommended online casinos on this page, pick your favorite blackjack variation for real money and start enjoying a game of blackjack from home or on-the-go.
Real money online blackjack can be trusted for the most part. Most gaming software comes from reputable companies that use Random Number Generation software, and are audited by third party leaders in the industry.
Certifications and licenses are given as symbols of safety, but which ones should you look out for? We recommend that you use our markers of legitimacy – which are linked to gaming governing bodies and watchdog groups.
The best blackjack game would feature a lower house edge. This means the math is in your favor, and you stand to beat the dealer more often. One of the best games to play is Single Deck Blackjack which has the lowest house edge of 0.15%.
The best blackjack for real money site where to play would be the casino that offers you a safe and fair gambling experience, has reliable banking options, and amazing bonuses. Our top recommended blackjack site for USA players is Las Atlantis Casino.
It’s important that you play with the amount that is comfortable to you. The wonderful thing about blackjack is that it’s very accommodating for players of all backgrounds, and you can wager as little as a few dollars to thousands.
Yes! However, it is not as easy as you would think. A lot of factors affect your bankroll over time including, your skill level, the house edge, side bets, and table rules. Your best bet is to follow the math and use a strategy chart.