Live blackjack online is played in real-time and run by a real dealer designed to provide an authentic, real-world gambling experience.
Playing live online blackjack means that you’ll have professional dealers handling the game and that you’ll get to interact with them and the other players just like you would at a real-life casino.
Looking for the top live dealer blackjack casinos online? Here we will show you the best ones to play at, how to join a live blackjack table, plus the best tips and strategies for you to improve your chances of winning.
Online Blackjack With Live Dealers
Best Online Casinos To Play Live Dealer Blackjack
1Las Atlantis Casino
Deposit Options include:
- Play Live Blackjack For Real Money Online
- Up To Eight Blackjack Games To Play
- Legit Casino For US Players
- Hundreds Of Games To Play On Mobile And Desktop
280% up to $14,000
Deposit Options include:
- Most Reputable Online Casino
- Up to $1,000 Welcome Bonus
- Visa, MasterCard, & More Deposit Methods
- Offers Live Casino Games
100% up to $250100% up to €250100% up to £250
Deposit Options include:
- Amazing Live Dealer Blackjack Games
- 15 Blackjack Games To Play For Real Money
- Visa, Bitcoin And Mastercard Accepted
- Play Online On Mobile And Desktop
100% up to $5,000
Deposit Options include:
- Have Fun With Live Dealer Blackjack Games
- Whopping 24 Blackjack Games To Play
- Legit And Reputable Online Casino Since 1994
- Accepts Visa And Bitcoin; And Other Cryptocurrencies
150% up to $3,500
How To Play Live Blackjack At An Online Casino
Playing blackjack at your favorite live casino online is simple. Just follow these steps, and you’ll be sitting at a virtual blackjack table in no time!
- Pick a trusted casino site: Log in or create an account at one of our recommended live blackjack casinos.
- Make a deposit: Find the casino cashier’s page, select a preferred deposit method, and add funds to your account.
- Claim a bonus: Take advantage of the casino sites desirable Welcome or Live Playing Bonuses. Note that there are no free versions of live dealer blackjack available at online casinos.
- Find the live dealer option: Most online casinos have a live dealer games’ section that is separate from the regular casino games.
- Select one of the virtual blackjack tables: You can select any of the tables based on game variations, the number of people playing, betting limits, or because you liked one particular dealer. You’ll find the live blackjack online experience to be as authentic as if you were physically present.
- Pick a seat and start playing: A chip selector will allow you to place your real money bet.
- Wait for the dealer to start dealing the cards and have fun!
Live Blackjack Online Table Features: How It Works?
Before playing online blackjack with a real dealer, we highly recommend you get familiar with the table. Here’s a list of the typical table features you’ll usually find at live blackjack casinos.
- Disable Video
- Limits And Rules
- Live Chat
- Current Bet
- Re-bet Options
- Betting Chips
- Current Balance
Live Dealer Blackjack Casinos For USA Players 2021
Picking a reliable live dealer blackjack site to play online is the very first step to enjoy the game.
Check out our top recommended blackjack casinos, all of which offer the option to play live dealer games for real money:
|RANK||LIVE BLACKJACK SITE||BONUS||BET LIMITS||PLAY NOW|
|1||Las Atlantis Casino||BONUS 280% up to $14,000||BET LIMITS $5 - $10,000||Play Now|
|2||Wild Casino||BONUS 100% up to $5,000||BET LIMITS $5 - $10,000||Play Now|
|3||BetUS||BONUS 150% up to $3,500||BET LIMITS $1 - $5,000||Play Now|
|4||Red Dog Casino||BONUS 225% up to $12,250||BET LIMITS $10 - $2,500||Play Now|
|5||Bovada Casino||BONUS 100% up to $3000||BET LIMITS $5 - $5,000||Play Now|
Why Play Live Blackjack Online
Blackjack lovers agree that live blackjack offers unrivaled advantages over the standard blackjack variants that you’ll ordinarily find at online casinos.
Advantages When Playing Live Dealer Blackjack
- Social interaction – online blackjack with real dealers affords players to play the game as they would in brick-and-mortar casinos. They’re able to chat with the dealer and other players via a chatbox and experience the thrill of watching and interacting in the game.
- Professional dealers – you’ll be treated to exceptional blackjack dealing with all of the live dealers undergoing stringent checks and training. The dealers are courteous, friendly, and downright helpful. Oh, and did we mention they’re all good-looking too!
- High definition footage – the live stream is cast in high definition from professional studios that use only the finest cameras and audio equipment. You can experience the live gameplay in HD quality from the comfort of your home. It feels so real that you may forget you’re watching a live stream.
Live Blackjack Bonuses
You will find few casinos that offer specific bonuses for live dealer games. If the casino you will be playing at doesn’t, make sure you claim the general bonuses that apply to casino gaming.
BetOnline’s Live Casino Bonus
BetOnline offers a Live Casino weekly prize pool of up to $1800. It applies to both live Blackjack and Roulette.
To take home a share of the $1,800 cash prize pool, you need to finish the week in the Top-3 in either the Blackjack or Roulette Leaderboard. You will earn points for every $10 you play.
Each point helps you move higher in the Leaderboard and improves your chances of getting a piece of the guaranteed prize.
Playing Live Dealer Blackjack With Bitcoin Deposits
Bitcoin is the easiest way to deposit and get paid at live blackjack online casinos.
We’ve highlighted the steps to make a bitcoin deposit below:
- Step 1: Buy bitcoin. The easiest way to do this is to sign up for an exchange account to buy crypto. Link your debit/credit card or bank account with the exchange.
- Step 2: Send bitcoin to a wallet. Next up, you’ll need to store your crypto in a wallet. Online casinos will suggest wallet options on their sites. Once you’ve chosen your wallet, send your crypto to it using your new crypto address.
- Step 3: Make a crypto deposit. Send a desired amount to the online casino by copying the casino’s crypto address and pasting it in your wallet’s recipient field. (don’t forget to claim any bonuses that the casino offers for first-time deposits or crypto deposits)
- Step 4: Start playing! Once you’ve made your deposit, you’ll be ready to place your bets at a live table.
Live Blackjack Games
There are many live blackjack online variations you can play at casino sites. What varies from one game to another are the specific rules (there are slight variations), the amount you are allowed to bet, and the real dealer you get at the tables.
These are some of our favorite Live Dealer Blackjack games you can play for real money:
- Blackjack HD: it is classic American Blackjack with the Bet-Behind feature. This allows players to place bets on other players’ hands, so you never have to wait on a table.
Play Live Blackjack HDAt Las Atlantis Play now
- Early Payout Blackjack: in Early Payout Blackjack, you lose the entire bet if the dealer has a natural blackjack.
Play Live Early PayoutAt BetUS Play now
- Blackjack VIP: this game is blackjack for high-rollers. Betting limits can reach $10,000!
Play Live Blackjack VIPAt Wild Casino Play now
Online Live Blackjack Betting Limits
Betting limits at live casinos online generally mimic those you can find at brick-and-mortar casinos. Bets typically start as low as $1 and climb up to $5,000 or even $10,000, depending on the site.
Below you will find the betting limits at some top-rated online casinos:
Best Live Dealer Blackjack At Las Atlantis
Las Atlantis betting limits are suitable for any type of player, ranging from 10$ to $5,000.
Two of its tables allow unlimited players while the remaining three offer ‘unlimited bet behind.’
The Casino is definitely one of the best online live dealer casinos out there. It treats its players to no less than five different tables.
|Blackjack Early Payout||$25-$2,500
Live Blackjack Dealer At Wild Casino
Blackjack fans are sure to be impressed by Wild Casino‘s live dealers that operate on ten tables 24/7.
You’ll find several game variants and betting limits that fit any budget as it offers several options to choose from. Also, high rollers have the opportunity of playing Exclusive Blackjack with a bet limit of $10,000!
|Blackjack Early Payout||$5-$5,000 |
|Blackjack Europe, Russia and Baltic||$25-$5,000|
Live Dealer Blackjack At BetUS Casino
At BetUS live dealer casino you’ll find three betting limit ranges that cater to all bankrolls.
Players have the opportunity to play across five tables. The live tables available at BetUS Casino from Visionary iGaming impress us with their fantastic graphics, professional dealers, and smooth gameplay.
|Blackjack Early Payout||$10-$2,500
Red Dog Casino’s Live Dealer Blackjack
Red Dog’s betting limits available are $10 - $500, $25 - $1,000, and $50 - $2,500.
Access one of the best live experiences you can get online picking from five tables. You’ll be greeted by attractive dealers when you sit down to play.
|Blackjack Early Payout||$10-$2,500
BetOnline’s Live Online Blackjack
BetOnline tables offer a variety of betting limits that cater to every bankroll so that everyone can get in on the action.
The casino boasts ten tables and features a Live Casino Weekly Challenge where players can win $1,800 in the live casino’s blackjack and roulette leaderboard.
|Blackjack Early Payout||$5-$5,000
|Blackjack Europe, Russia and Baltic||$25-$5,000|
Live Dealer Blackjack At Bovada Casino
Bovada offers several live dealer betting limit ranges and has two types of live blackjack game variations; Classic Blackjack and Early Payout across 10+ tables.
You’ll also find tables that allow unlimited players; this ensures that no one is left behind and everyone can play!
|Blackjack Early Payout||$5-$2,500
Live Dealer Blackjack Strategy & Tips To Win
Playing against a live dealer as opposed to a computer program affords a blackjack player many opportunities. Human dealers make mistakes that sharp players can always use to their benefit.
Advantage play of various forms can be used, such as shuffle tracking and hole carding.
Unless the dealer uses a continuous shuffle machine, participating in a live blackjack game makes it possible to count cards. Counting cards is the most potent weapon in a blackjack player’s arsenal.
Tip #1: Evaluating House Edge During The Game
When you play online blackjack against a computer application, it is common for each new deal to start with a freshly shuffled deck. Sometimes multiple decks will be used (in this case, discards add in a never-ending shuffle).
This means the house edge remains almost constant for every hand, typically on the order of 0.85%~1.15%.
Shifting House Edge
When playing against a live dealer, the house edge is constantly shifting. That’s because the composition of remaining cards to be dealt with changes continually as cards are taken out of play.
This creates situations where the deck is relatively rich in cards of advantage to the player. Also, there may be times where the inverse is true, which favors the house. A player who knows the difference between the two can wager more when the deck is favorable and less when it is not.
For example, it’s demonstrated by computer simulations that removing Aces from a single deck hurts the player by raising the house edge to as much as 2.59%. Similarly, a deck poor in nines and tens also decreases the player’s odds of winning.
By contrast, the removal of low-value cards, 2~8, swings the advantage toward the player. Specifically, a deck depleted of 5s can give the player an edge of as much as 3.04%.
Tip #2: Counting Cards In Live Dealer Blackjack Online
A significant number of systems have been developed to help players identify and take advantage of shifts in the edge. One of the easiest to learn and apply is the Revere Five Count system.
- Revere Five Count System: the player keeps track only of the number of fives played and bets more when the deck is low in fives and less when they are relatively abundant. The system also has particular playing strategies for hitting/standing, splitting pairs, and doubling down to raise the player’s edge to as high as 3.6%.
More complex and arguably “better” card counting systems are almost universally based upon tracking high cards as they are removed from the deck. They include the Plus-Minus, Hi/Lo, Ten Count, and Point Count systems, to name a few.
The best of these let a player know how much to wager at each stage of play and how to play each hand based upon the composition of the deck. Modified strategy charts assist in learning the nuances of each card counting system.
Things To Consider Before Playing Live Blackjack Online
- Decide your gambling budget ahead of time. This will help you decide which table to join and when to stop betting.
- Check your hardware. Make sure the device of your choice supports live streaming games without sound or image hiccups. This will allow you to enjoy the live dealer experience to the fullest.
- Check you have a stable internet connection that can handle HD video. You don’t want to be cut out in the middle of a great game or missing important parts of the bet because of a slow internet connection.
- Only play at legitimate online casinos like the ones we recommend!
Mobile Live Dealer Blackjack
Playing live dealer blackjack on your mobile is easy. Online casinos’ high-tech software allows you to join a live blackjack room as simply as you would from your computer.
All the buttons and the chat feature are available to use and activate from your phone or tablet device’s touch screen. And high-resolution streaming guarantees that you don’t miss out on any of the action at the online table.
Are There Any Live Blackjack Apps Available?
Some online casinos have apps available to play live blackjack online, but there is no need to download them.
These instant play casinos are mobile-friendly and have these live dealer games available to play straight from your phone’s browser.
If you want to play from your smartphone or iPad without making any downloads, we highly recommend Las Atlantis casino. This casino offers amazing bonuses and a great mobile experience.
Now You’re Ready to Play Live Blackjack!
Now that you understand the basics of how and where to play live dealer blackjack, it’s time to get into the action. Live blackjack is fun and can provide you with an additional edge against the house.
Take the online blackjack strategies we shared with you into account, and play wisely!
If you are looking for more live blackjack sites options, check out our in-depth reviews of online casinos we recommend.
Live Dealer Blackjack FAQs
Yes, live blackjack games are safe game if you pick a reputable online casino. Check out our recommended casinos or carry out your in-depth research to find reliable online operators.
No, live blackjack at legit online casinos is not rigged. The trustworthy casinos we recommend have professional dealers running the games. All these casinos are licensed and regulated, so you can rest assured that the game will be fair.
If your hand is in play, your last bet will count. After that, your status will be set to “away,” and the casino won’t take any more bets.
Blackjack rules will be the same as those for the land-based casino. However, live dealer blackjack online offers some benefits over the physical casino, such as a wider offering of blackjack game variations to play for real money.
You can’t play live blackjack for free. You can access live tables at some casinos for free, but you won’t be able to play or interact with the players nor the dealer.
No, most smaller casinos can’t afford to offer live blackjack games online. Usually, the bigger and more trusted online casinos will offer this live experience. Check out our recommended sites and start playing!