If you’re looking for the most trusted online casino sites with legit certification, then you’ve come to the right place. This article is dedicated to educating readers as to the best casinos and groups currently in operation, as well as discussing the various kinds of certification available for online gambling sites.
While this article won’t guarantee success at the poker or roulette table, it will make you more knowledgeable about which licenses and certificates are the most prestigious. Armed with this information, you should be able to select a trusted online casino that strives to put the needs of the customer first.
Most Reliable Online Casino Sites
2Red Dog Casino
Deposit Options include:
- Reputable, Legit, USA Online Casino
- Quick Payouts, Easy to Use Software
- Mobile, Download, and Instant Play
- Excellent 225% Deposit Bonus
BONUS 225% up to $12,250
Deposit Options include:Compatible with:BONUS 100% up to $250BONUS 100% up to €250BONUS 100% up to £250
- Most Reputable Online Casino
- Up to $1,000 Welcome Bonus
- Visa, MasterCard, & More Deposit Methods
- Offers Live Casino Games
Deposit Options include:Compatible with:BONUS 100% up to $1600BONUS 100% up to €1600BONUS 100% up to £1600
- Safe and Secure Online Casino
- $/€1600 Casino Welcome Bonus
- Play Over 400 Casino Games
- Huge Jackpot Slots
Most Trusted Online Casinos Of 2020
We know that safety is your top concern when gambling online. That is why our team of experts is constantly looking for and testing different casino sites to be able to provide you with the most trustworthy online casinos in the industry.
Our experts have played at all the sites we recommend. You can rest assured that if an online casino is on our “most trusted” list, it’s because we’ve played at the site, interacted with their customer service and withdrawn our winnings without any issues.
|RANK||TRUSTED CASINO||BONUS||SAFETY RATING||PLAY NOW|
|#1||El Royale Casino||250% up to $12,500||Rating: A+||Play Now|
|#2||Red Dog Casino||225% up to $12,250||Rating: A||Play Now|
|#3||SuperSlots.ag||300% up to $6,000||Rating: A||Play Now|
|#4||Wild Casino||100% up to $5,000||Rating: A-||Play Now|
|#5||BetOnline||100% up to $3,000||Rating: A-||Play Now|
Trustworthy Casino Brands
Red Dog Casino – A Top-Rated Casino You Can Trust
Red Dog Casino is a newer online casino, being launched in 2019. However, this does not mean they are amateurs in the gambling world. Their team has over 20 years of experience in the casino market, bringing the best people on-board.
Offering hundreds of interactive casino games, Red Dog uses reputable game developers, as well as third-party testing to ensure your safety. They only accept deposits through secure methods, like credit cards or bitcoin.
Enjoy your gaming experience at Red Dog Casino, and rest assured that this site is a trustworthy brand.
El Royale Casino – A Highly Trusted Casino Brand For US Players
El Royale Casino is a new online casino with an experienced operation office. It opened in 2020, but sister sites like Slots Empire and Aussie Play tells you El Royale Casino is in excellent hands.
El Royale Casino offers hundreds of slot games, as well as table games like blackjack, baccarat, and roulette. These casino games are created by RealTime Gaming, a leading gaming developer with an impeccable reputation.
Play with confidence at the trusted El Royale Casino site. We can guarantee you’ll have an amazing gaming experience at their site.
BetOnline – Top-Rated Casino Operator
BetOnline is well known for its sportsbook business, but the site offers a buffet of options for those looking to gamble. They are licensed in Panama and have been around since 2004, with their casino opening in 2009.
Players can find a broad list of casino games at Betonline, including multi-hand blackjack, American roulette, and online slots. The games are powered by BetSoft, one of the best gaming developers in the business.
Wild Casino – A Reliable Gambling Site
Wild Casino has been around since 2017 and targets players from the United States. It is a sister site of BetOnline and Sportsbetting.ag., all owned by Commission.bz. They are all licensed in Panama.
The many casino games they offer are provided by the 5-star gaming media award winner BetSoft. Players at Wild Casino are in the hands of an experienced group of gaming specialists with over 20 years in the business.
MyBookie – A Staple In The Casino Industry
MyBookie aims to set the standard in both sports betting and casino since entering the gambling landscape in 2014,. They have a license from Curacao that guarantees a trustworthy and quality online gaming experience to US players and many more around the world.
MyBookie’s partnership with Betsoft Gaming and Concept Gaming allows the gambling site to offer a massive list of casino games. MyBookie has one of the biggest and most extensive collections of slot games in the industry. The alliance between BetSoft and Concept Gaming allows players to enjoy high-quality casino games and entertaining storylines.
What Makes An Online Casino Safe?
Picking a trusted online casino is one of the most critical steps when opening an account. You want to choose an online casino with the following features:
- Secure Banking Options
Finding an online casino with safe banking options for deposits and withdrawals is critical. Most trusted casinos allow deposit via debit/credit cards, echecks, and other third-party options.
Not all will allow withdrawals with credit or debit cards. When you request a payout read the options each casino will give you to collect your winnings. You can usually find this information in the casino’s “banking” or “cashier” page.
- On-Site Security (SSL)
Every online casino should have an SSL encrypted connection. If the URL of the online casino begins with “https” (instead of “http”) it means the site is using a secure SSL Certificate.
- Player Authentication Process
When creating an account, most casinos will ask you to verify your email. When you ask for a payout, the trustworthy casinos will request identity proof like a government ID or a bill under your name.
- License and Regulation
Take a quick look at the terms and conditions to know where the online casino is licensed. If it is not regulated, it’s better to look for another option. If you don’t know where to find a certified casino, you can find our recommendations in the section below.
Certified Casinos: How To Identify Reliable Sites
The world of online gambling is always changing, and new Internet casinos are prone to appear without warning. Anyone with the necessary technical knowledge can put up a gaming site, and not all of these individuals are operating with the purest of intentions.
By obtaining certification from various entities, a site is telling potential players that it has chosen to be reviewed and held accountable for their actions. This assures a gamer that the casino site can be trusted, that their payouts should arrive in a timely manner and that all casino software operates fairly.
Of course, some crooked casinos have been known to put up false certificates, so it’s always a good idea to double-check your information.
A number of casino watchdog sites exist, and their entire purpose revolves around outing unfair gaming practices, exposing crooker operators and certifying the operation of trusted online casinos.
Types of Certificates for Online Casinos
There are three major ways for an Internet gaming establishment to demonstrate some form of certification. These include:
- Jurisdictional Licenses – Even rogue casinos are usually licensed in one of several gaming jurisdictions around the globe. Some of these regions require strict guidelines to be followed, while others are happy to receive an annual payment and look the other way. The quality of the various jurisdictions is discussed in greater detail in the section below.
- Security Companies – These regulatory bodies check gaming sites for criminal activities and make sure players are protected from any other sort of illegal operations.
- Software Testing Companies – These independent organizations make sure that the casino software is operating fairly and the random number generator is truly random. If glitches or weaknesses are found during an evaluation, the casino then has the opportunity to correct any problems.
Major Gambling Jurisdictions
The following are the primary gambling jurisdictions that give out licenses to trusted online casinos. In order to maintain their license, the casino operators must adhere to standards set forth by the jurisdiction’s governing boy. These are listed in order of best to worst.
- United Kingdom – The UK Gambling Commission assumed its duties in 2007, and they are responsible for regulating land-based and remote gambling based on the territory of Great Britain.
- Isle of Man – The Isle of Man Gambling Supervision Committee was founded in 1962 and later became one of the first jurisdictions to offer licenses to online gaming companies.
- Alderney – In 2000, the Alderney Gambling Control Commission was established to ensure the fairness of all online gambling operations based on the island.
- Kahnawake – Regulates online casinos, poker rooms, and sportsbook sites located within the Mohawk Territory of Kahnawake. The initial application fee costs $25,000.
- Curacao – Gaming licenses began being issued regularly from this island in 2002.
- Cyprus – Licenses have been granted for over a decade, but their governing body has frequently been criticized for a lack of oversight.
- Gibraltar – Numerous testing and auditing requirements must be met before a license is granted, but this hasn’t stopped the GRA from drawing criticism for its lax regulatory methods.
- Malta – The Lotteries and Gaming Authority exists to prevent money laundering, keep games fair, and protect minors. According to feedback, they’ve only been partially successful.
- Costa Rica – Over 200 online gambling companies are located in Costa Rica, and they are allowed to operate however they want as long as they refuse to offer their services to local residents. The end result is that a license from Costa Rica is easy to come by and not especially reliable.
Other Forms of Online Gambling Certification
In addition to the jurisdiction that licenses a casino, you should also search for one or more of these gambling certifications.
- eCOGRA – Established in the UK in 2003, this regulatory body tests and certifies online casinos in territories ranging from Kahnawake to the Isle of Man. Numerous certifications are available, including the Safe and Fair Seal, Certified Software Seal, and Affiliate Trust Seal. A list of licensed casinos is kept on their website, so you can always check if you suspect a site of displaying false credentials.
- GamCare – The presence of this logo on a casino shows that the staff has been adequately trained to recognize and deal with problem gambling.
- SSL Certificate – Allows secure sessions between web servers and browsers. Clients may apply for a range of certificates, and each comes with their own qualifications.