If you’ve always wanted to give online gambling a shot but are worried about safety, we are here to help you.
Our team of experts has put together a list of the most trusted online casinos with legit certifications and high online reputations.
Whether you’re in the USA or overseas, we can recommend a safe casino site for you to start your online casino journey.
We will teach you how to identify the safest casinos and groups currently in operation and we’ll discuss the various kinds of casino certifications available for online gambling sites.
You will be able to select a trusted online casino that is safe to play online in no time!
All About Trusted Casinos
Most Reliable Online Casino Sites
1Las Atlantis Casino
Deposit Options include:
- New And Trustworthy Online Casino For US Players
- Reliable Payouts On Credit Card And No Fees
- Hundreds Of Games To Play On Mobile And Desktop
- Live Dealer Blackjack, Baccarat, And Roulette
280% up to $14,000
Deposit Options include:
- Trusted And Reliable Online Casino For US Players
- Play Online On Mobile And Desktop
- Two Live Casinos With Dozens Of Real Dealer Games
- 14 Deposit Methods, Including Visa And Bitcoin
100% up to $5,000
Deposit Options include:
- Trusted Online Casino For US Players Since 1994
- Reliable Cash Payouts With No Additional Fees
- Accepts Visa And Bitcoin; And Other Cryptocurrencies
- Play 300 Casino Games On Mobile And Desktop
150% up to $3,500
Deposit Options include:
- Most Reputable Online Casino
- Up to $1,000 Welcome Bonus
- Visa, MasterCard, & More Deposit Methods
- Offers Live Casino Games
100% up to $250100% up to €250100% up to £250
Deposit Options include:
- Safe and Secure Online Casino
- $/€1600 Casino Welcome Bonus
- Play Over 400 Casino Games
- Huge Jackpot Slots
100% up to $1600100% up to €1600100% up to £1600
3Fair Go Casino
Deposit Options include:
- Safe and Legitimate Australian Casino
- 100s of Slots and Table Games
- Mutiple Daily Deposit and Reload Deals
- Easy Deposits with Bitcoin
100% up to $1000
Deposit Options include:
- Legit Online Casino
- $200 Casino Welcome Bonus
- Accepts Visa, MasterCard, eWallets, & More
- Dozens of Casino Games to Pick From
100% up to $200100% up to €140100% up to £100
Most Trusted Online Casinos Of 2021
We know that safety is your top concern when gambling online.
That is why our team of experts is constantly looking for and testing different casino sites to be able to provide you with the most trustworthy online casinos in the industry.
Our experts have played at all the sites we recommend. You can rest assured that if an online casino is on our “most trusted” list, it’s because we’ve played at the site, interacted with their customer service and withdrawn our winnings without any issues.
Pick from the most reliable USA, Canadian, and Australian casinos below:
Safest Online Casinos That Accept USA Players
Our experts have carefully checked all the casinos are completely secure and legit to play for real money. Here are the safest online casinos to play online this 2021 in the USA:
|RANK||ONLINE CASINO||BONUS||CASINO RATING||PLAY NOW|
|1||Las Atlantis Casino||BONUS 280% up to $14,000||CASINO RATING 4.9||PLAY NOW|
|2||Wild Casino||BONUS 100% up to $5,000||CASINO RATING 4.8||PLAY NOW|
|3||BetUS||BONUS 150% up to $3,500||CASINO RATING 4.8||PLAY NOW|
|4||Red Dog Casino||BONUS 225% up to $12,250||CASINO RATING 4.7||PLAY NOW|
|5||BetOnline Casino||BONUS 100% up to $3,000||CASINO RATING 4.7||PLAY NOW|
Most Trustworthy Canadian Casino
Are you looking for a trustworthy online casino that accepts Canadians? Playing at the Betway Casino is your best and safest option.
They offer a great new player bonus, dozens of table games, hundreds of slots, and an amazing live dealer experience. They are fully licensed and regulated.
Trusted CanadianPlay now
Most Reliable Australian Casino
If you are from the Land Down Under, we have the perfect online casino for you: Joe Fortune. They are a great match as they only accept Australian players.
Joe Fortune offers the most trusted casino deposit options, hundreds of pokies and games, and a great loyalty program that gives you cash back rewards.
Trusted Australian CasinoPlay now
Trustworthy Online Casino Brands
Las Atlantis Casino – A Brand New Favorite For US Players
Las Atlantis is a brand new casino, launched in September 2020. It is licensed in Curacao, which continuously audits the casinos it certifies.
It is a very safe online casino. The casino’s site is SSL certified and provides its customers with 24/7 support via email, live chat and phone.
Although super new, Las Atlantis is an excellent option for players from the US, Canada and Australia, among others.
Red Dog Casino – A Top-Rated Casino You Can Trust
Red Dog Casino is a newer online casino, being launched in 2019. However, their team has over 20 years of experience in the casino market, bringing the best people on-board.
Red Dog uses reputable game developers, as well as third-party testing to ensure your safety. They only accept deposits through secure methods, like credit cards or Bitcoin, making it a really secure online casino.
Wild Casino – A Reliable Gambling Site
Wild Casino has been around since 2017 and targets players from the United States. It is a sister site of BetOnline and Sportsbetting.ag., all owned by Commission.bz – all licensed in Panama.
Players at Wild Casino are in the hands of an experienced group of gaming specialists with over 20 years in the business. That’s why it is considered a highly reliable and safe online casino.
El Royale Casino – A Highly Trusted Casino Brand
El Royale Casino is a new online casino with an experienced operation office. It opened in 2020, but sister sites like Slots Empire and Aussie Play tell you El Royale Casino is in excellent hands.
El Royale’s casino games are created by RealTime Gaming, a leading software provider with an impeccable reputation. Play with confidence at the trusted El Royale Casino site.
BetOnline – Top-Rated Casino Operator
BetOnline is well known for its sportsbook business, but the site offers a buffet of options for those looking to gamble. They are licensed in Panama and have been around since 2004, with their casino opening in 2009.
BetOnline’s games are powered by BetSoft, one of the best gaming developers in the business.
Super Slots – A Safe New Venture
Although it was established in 2020, the operators of Super Slots have been in the business for decades and manage several other big gambling sites, including BetOnline.
Licensed by the Panama Gaming Control Board, Super Slots has quickly become a favorite among online gambling regulars. The site uses SSL encryption and its casino games are RNG-certified.
MyBookie – A Staple In The Casino Industry
MyBookie aims to set the standard in both sports betting and casino since entering the gambling landscape in 2014. They have a license from Curacao.
MyBookie’s partnership with Betsoft Gaming and Concept Gaming allows the gambling site to offer a massive list of casino games.
Are Online Casinos Safe?
Top-rated online casinos are safe to play when they are fully certified, have safe banking methods, and can ensure your security while playing online.
Here, we will help you evaluate whether an online casino can ensure your security and what specific elements you need to check to consider a casino site safe to play.
What Makes An Online Casino Safe?
Picking a trusted online casino is one of the most critical steps when opening an account.
You can consider an online casino safe and trusted when it offers the following features:
Secure Banking Options
Finding a casino site with safe banking options for casino deposits and withdrawals is critical. Most trusted casinos allow deposits via debit/credit cards, echecks, and other third-party options.
Not all will allow withdrawals with credit or debit cards though. Check out the options available to you in the casino’s “banking” or “cashier” page.
On-Site Security (SSL)
Every online casino should have an SSL encrypted connection. If the URL of the online casino begins with “https” (instead of “http”) it means the site is using a secure SSL Certificate.
Player Authentication Process
When creating an account, most casinos will ask you to verify your email. When you ask for a payout, the trustworthy casinos will request identity proof like a government ID or a bill under your name.
License and Regulation
Look at the terms and conditions to know where the online casino is licensed. If it is not regulated, it’s better to look for another option. If you don’t know where to find a certified casino, you can find our recommendations in the section below.
Positive Customer Reviews
While no casino gets 100% positive reviews, it is important that you check out other players’ opinions before signing up at a site.
Negative reviews may give you especially valuable insight since they may raise important red flags or just point to minor flaws that wouldn’t really concern you.
|Bonus: 100% up to $5,000||Play At Wild Casino|
Certified Online Casinos: How To Identify Reliable Sites
Online gambling is always changing, and new Internet casinos are prone to appear without warning.
Anyone with the necessary technical knowledge can put up a gaming site, and not all of these individuals are operating with the purest of intentions.
An online casino obtaining certification from various entities is telling potential players that it has chosen to be reviewed and held accountable for their actions.
A legitimate casino certification guarantees you that the casino site can be trusted, that their payouts should arrive in a timely manner, and that all casino software operates fairly.
Some crooked casinos have been known to put up false certificates, so it’s always a good idea to double-check your information.
Some casino watchdog sites exist, and their entire purpose revolves around identifying unfair gaming practices, exposing crooker operators and certifying the operation of trusted online casinos.
Types of Certificates for Online Casinos
There are three major ways for an Internet gaming establishment to demonstrate some form of certification. These include:
- Jurisdictional Licenses – Even rogue casinos are usually licensed in one of several gaming jurisdictions around the globe. Some of these regions require strict guidelines to be followed, while others are happy to receive an annual payment and look the other way. The quality of the various jurisdictions is discussed in greater detail in the section below.
- Security Companies – These regulatory bodies check gaming sites for criminal activities and make sure players are protected from any other sort of unwanted operations.
- Software Testing Companies – These independent organizations make sure that the casino software is operating fairly and the random number generator is truly random. If glitches or weaknesses are found during an evaluation, the casino then has the opportunity to correct any problems.
Other Forms Of Online Gambling Certification
In addition to the jurisdiction that licenses a casino, you should also search for one or more of these gambling certifications.
eCOGRA – Established in the UK in 2003, this regulatory body tests and certifies online casinos. A list of licensed casinos is kept on their website.
GamCare – The presence of this logo on a casino shows that the staff has been adequately trained to recognize and deal with problem gambling.
SSL – Allows secure sessions between web servers and browsers. Clients may apply for a range of certificates, and each comes with its own qualifications.
|Bonus: 280% up to $14,000||Play At Las Atlantis|
Major Gambling Jurisdictions
The following are the primary gambling jurisdictions that give out licenses to trusted online casinos.
In order to maintain their license, the casino operators must adhere to standards set forth by the jurisdiction’s governing boy. These are listed in order of best to worst.
- United Kingdom – The UK Gambling Commission is responsible for regulating land-based and remote gambling based on the territory of Great Britain.
- Isle of Man – The Isle of Man Gambling Supervision Committee was founded in 1962 and later became one of the first jurisdictions to offer licenses to online gaming companies.
- Alderney – The Alderney Gambling Control Commission was established to ensure the fairness of all online gambling operations based on the island.
- Kahnawake – Regulates online casinos, poker rooms, and sportsbook sites located within the Mohawk Territory of Kahnawake.
- Curacao – Gaming licenses began being issued regularly from this island in 2002.
- Cyprus – Licenses have been granted for over a decade, but their governing body has frequently been criticized for a lack of oversight.
- Gibraltar – Numerous testing and auditing requirements must be met before a license is granted, but this hasn’t stopped the GRA from drawing criticism for its lax regulatory methods.
- Malta – The Lotteries and Gaming Authority exists to prevent money laundering, keep games fair, and protect minors. According to feedback, they’ve only been partially successful.
- Costa Rica – Over 200 online gambling companies are located in Costa Rica, and they are allowed to operate however they want as long as they refuse to offer their services to local residents. The end result is that a license from Costa Rica is easy to come by and not especially reliable.
Most Trusted Online Casinos FAQ
An online casino is referred to as trusted or trustworthy when it is registered and licensed under reputable authorities.
The online casino must also be certified with third-party gaming testing organizations like eCOGRA and Gamcare and have on-site security measures like an SSL encrypted connection to protect players’ information and transactions.
Lastly, a trusted casino must have safe and fast banking options that allow players to deposit and withdraw speedily without hassle.
Only legitimate online casinos are safe and secure to play. After having tested different casino sites, we have provided you with the safest gambling platforms online.
Some of them include Las Atlantis Casino, Betway Casino, Jackpot City Casino, Red Dog Casino, SuperSlots.ag, and BetOnline.
Yes, online casinos can be trusted when they have: secure banking options, legitimate casino certifications, on-site security, a player authentication process, and favorable player reviews.
Yes, online casinos are safe to play when they are fully licensed and regulated by a trustworthy entity that ensures that the casino operates fairly, protects players information and pays out timely.