Live casinos online are rooms at online gambling sites where you can play traditional casino games that are streamed in real-time and run by a real dealer.
You should give live dealer casinos a try because:
- The experience is as close as it gets to that of a land-based casino.
- You get to talk and have fun with the dealer and other players on the table.
- Playing against a human dealer (instead of a computer) may improve your chances of winning.
Keep reading to discover the best live casino online sites and find out which games you can play with a live dealer at the online casino of your choice.
All About Live Online Casinos
Top Live Casinos Online
Deposit Options include:Compatible with:BONUS 100% up to $250BONUS 100% up to €250BONUS 100% up to £250
- Most Reputable Online Casino
- Up to $1,000 Welcome Bonus
- Visa, MasterCard, & More Deposit Methods
- Offers Live Casino Games
Deposit Options include:Compatible with:BONUS 100% up to $1600BONUS 100% up to €1600BONUS 100% up to £1600
- Safe and Secure Online Casino
- $/€1600 Casino Welcome Bonus
- Play Over 400 Casino Games
- Huge Jackpot Slots
Steps To Play At A Live Online Casino
Ready to join your first live game at your favorite online casino? Follow the steps below and you’ll be playing within minutes:
- Make a deposit to your account, since you cannot play any live dealer games without funds. There are no free versions of these games available online.
- Select the game you want to play against a real dealer. Pick from most of the popular table games like blackjack, roulette, baccarat, or even casino hold’em.
- Most live casinos online have tables with different betting limits, just like in Vegas. Pick your preferred betting limit range and take your seat at that table.
- You will have a full range of options to make your gameplay as easy as possible. A chip selector to pick your bet amount, as well as a chat function that lets you talk directly with the dealer and other players.
- Pick your wager amount and place your bet on the table. There is a time limit before no more betting is allowed, so make sure you place your bet before then.
- Depending on the game you are playing, simply wait for the live dealer to deal out the cards or spin the wheel. The rest is played using the same rules as the online casino game, so be sure to read the rules and strategies.
Best Live Dealer Casinos Of 2020
The best live casinos online provide players with a good selection of games to play and use professional dealers that make the experience very similar to that of playing at a land-based casino.
Check out our list of recommended online casinos that accept US players – all of which have solid reputations and great games to enjoy live:
|RANK||LIVE CASINO||BONUS||# OF LIVE GAMES||PLAY NOW|
|#1||Red Dog||225% up to $12,250||# Of Live Games: 8||Play Now|
|#2||El Royale Casino||250% up to $12,500||# Of Live Games: 8||Play Now|
|#3||BetOnline||100% up to $3,000||# Of Live Games: 15||Play Now|
|#4||Wild Casino||100% up to $5,000||# Of Live Games: 28||Play Now|
|#5||MyBookie.ag||150% up to $750||# Of Live Games: 27||Play Now|
Best Live Casino Online: El Royale Casino
Although brand new (it opened its doors in 2020), El Royale Casino is in experienced hands. With sister sites like Slots Empire and Aussie Play, you know that when you are playing at El Royale Casino, you are in safe hands.
To access the El Royale Casino’s Live section, you’ll need to log-in to your player account. Once you sign in, you’ll see a games menu on the left side of your screen. The bottom option is “Live Dealer”. Click on that link and you’ll find yourself in the live casino games section.
El Royale Casino offers six live dealer games, each with its own set of betting limits:
- Blackjack HD: betting limits go from only $10 to $500.
- Blackjack Early Payout: you’ll be able to choose from several tables, each with its own minimum and maximum bets. Beginners can bet as low as $10 while high-rollers will find a table with a $2,500 max. bet.
- American Roulette: you can bet from $1 to $1,000, depending on the table you choose.
- European Roulette: like in American roulette, you can choose to gamble from just $1 to $1,000, depending on the table.
- Baccarat: with several tables available, betting limits for baccarat go from $5 to $1,000.
- Super 6 Baccarat: Super 6 has the same betting limits as Baccarat – $5 to $1,000, with different tables to pick from.
Game Offer At BetOnline’s Live Casino
BetOnline is a staple in the online gambling industry. Their sportsbook started operating in 2004 and they opened their online casino in 2009. They are definitely among our most trusted operators.
When you get to the BetOnline Casino homepage, click the “Live Casino” option on the games menu at the top of the page. You’ll see a dropdown menu that reads “Black” and “Red”. Click on “Black” if you wish to play using Fresh Deck Studios dealers. Click on “Red” if you wish to play using Visionary iGaming (ViG) dealers.
If you add both options, BetOnline Casino offers one of the broadest selection of live dealer games in the market, including:
- Blackjack HD: depending on the live casino you choose (red or black) and the table you sit at, you can start with bets as low as $10. VIP players have their own table with a $10,000 betting limit.
- Blackjack Early Payout: bets can go from $5 to $5,000.
- European Roulette: you’ll find a wide range of betting limits for European Roulette. Starting at $0.5, bets can go as high as $12,500.
- American Roulette: in American Roulette, bets can also go from $0.5 to $12,500.
- Baccarat and Super 6: betting limits go from $1 to $5,000.
- Casino Hold’em: the betting range goes from $5 to $5,000.
BetOnline also offers several versions of Blackjack in different languages, so you’ll find BJ Europe, BJ Russian, BJ Baltic, and BJ Latin. Blackjack VIP also exists for high rollers.
At the BetOnline Live Casino Black, you’ll also find online slots to play: Pharaoh’s Empire, Bison Trail, Jade Valley, Chinese Tigers, Rhino Mania, Cleo’s Gold, Lucky Cat and Aztec Coins, among others. There are dozens more fun slot games to play, check them out at BetOnline Casino.
Wild Casino’s Live Games Section
WildCasino.ag is owned by the same gaming group that owns BetOnline, so its live casino setup is quite similar.
When you get to the WildCasino.ag homepage, click on “Live Casino” at the far right of the games menu. Once again, you’ll have the choice of the Live Casino Black or Live Casino Red option. Choose “Black” for the Fresh Deck Studios dealers and “Red” for the Visionary iGaming dealers.
You will enjoy the same broad offer of live games here. Take into account that betting limits may vary from the Red to the Black Live Casinos so make sure to check both out:
- Blackjack HD: bets from $10 to $10,000, depending on the provider and the table you choose.
- Blackjack Early Payout: bets can go from $5 to $5,000.
- European Roulette: bets start at $0.5 and can go up to $12,500.
- American Roulette: bet limits go from $0.5 to $12,500.
- Baccarat and Super 6: you can gamble from $1 to $5,000.
- Casino Hold’em: a minimum bet of $5 up to a max. bet of $5,000 are allowed.
The Black Live Casino also offers online slots, but they act as mini-games while you wait for the next hand in the live dealer games.
MyBookie’s Live Game Offer
Comfortably in our “reputable casinos” list, MyBookie is a great option for live casino games. It opened its doors in 2014 and is a top provider for both sports betting and casino services.
When you get to the MyBookie homepage, click on “Casino” on the games menu at the top of the page. Next, click on “Live Casino” on the casino games menu at the top of the page. That provides access to a full listing of all the available live dealer games at that moment. Simply click on the live casino game you prefer.
MyBookie Live Casino offers six games:
- Classic Blackjack: bets can go from $10 to $5,000, depending on the table you sit at.
- Blackjack Early Payout: minimum bets of $2.5 to maximum bets of $2,500 at different tables.
- European And American Roulette: betting limits go from $0.5 to $2,500.
- Baccarat: from $2.5 to $2,500
- Baccarat Super 6: also from $2.5 to $2,500.
Live Dealer Casino Games You Can Play
As you’ve seen, the live game offer is vast. There are lots of exciting options you can play live at legit online casinos. Watch the dealer take bets while you talk to other players via chat and enjoy this unique online casino experience.
These are some of the most popular games you can play with a live dealer:
You can find live blackjack tables with seven seats, making it one of the most social games at online casinos. There is usually more than one table as the betting limits vary.
Check the rules on splitting, surrenders, doubles, and the number of decks on each table before playing.
Play Live Blackjack At El Royale Casino
Live Casinos offer the always fun and profitable game of roulette. This is a fan favorite because you can bet your lucky numbers, colors, and streets while you see the dealer spinning the wheel.
Play Live Roulette At Wild Casino
When online casinos started implementing live dealers, Baccarat was one of the first games they made available. The most popular are Punto Banco and Super 6.
Live Baccarat is one of the most entertaining online casino games to play live betting the player, banker, or a tie is a lot more exciting when you have a bunch of other cheering players with you.
Play Live Baccarat At BetOnline
You will find many variations of these games at online casinos. American Roulette, European Roulette, Blackjack VIP, and Super 6 are some of the most popular. Some gambling sites also offer a live version of Casino Hold’em.
Check out the live selection of games at your preferred online casino.
Bonuses For Playing Live Dealer Games
Plenty of online casinos offer exclusive live bonuses for their clients. Alternatively, if the casino of your choice doesn’t give you a live casino reward, you can always collect their usual Welcome, Casino, or Rebate bonuses.
- BetOnline offers a Live Casino weekly challenge of up to $1800 in Blackjack and Roulette.
- El Royale doesn’t have a specific live bonus but if you are going to be creating an account don’t miss out on their very generous Welcome Bonus of 250% up to $12,500.
- MyBookie offers a Casino Bonus of 150% up to $750 for initial deposits.
- Wild Casino has a 250% Sign-Up bonus up to $1,000 for casino players and a 100% bonus up to $1,000 for the next 4 deposits.
Sign-up bonuses are usually the juiciest so don’t miss out on those if you’ll be creating a new account at an online casino.
Mobile Live Dealer Casinos
Online casinos have gone the extra mile to give their customers a fantastic mobile experience, and live casino games are not the exception. Players can gamble, interact, and have a ton of fun, all within the mobile-friendly casino interface on their phones.
There is no need for special software. Online casinos have made their live dealer games perfect to enjoy from your mobile device.
Do You Need To Download An App To Play Live?
Some mobile casinos will offer apps to play live casino games, but not all. You won’t find these apps at Play Store or Apple Store. Instead, you need to download them directly from the casino site.
However, there is no reason to download an app. Live dealer casino games are mobile-friendly and you can very easily play them without the hassle of adding another app on your phone.
Best Live Mobile Casino: El Royale Casino
Playing With A Live Dealer Vs. Playing Online Casino Games
Playing at a live casino online is not for everyone. While some players enjoy the more authentic casino experience of live playing, others may prefer to go solo and play regular online games.
In the table below, we explore the pros and cons of both types of play:
|Playing With A Live Dealer||Playing Online Casino Games|
|Playing live is more of a social experience. You get to interact with the dealer or other players using the chat.||You don’t have this social aspect when you play against a computer. But some people prefer it that way.|
|The dealer dictates the pace of the game. It makes the experience more real than the computerized games.||Some people may find the pace dictated by the dealer to be fast or too slow and may prefer to set the pace themselves.|
|Live dealers can make mistakes and some players find they may be easier to beat than a computer.||Playing against a computer keeps the odds and the RTP regular.|
|Limited selection of games to play.||Broader range of game options.|
Ready To Play At A Live Online Casino?
Live dealer games have become a staple at online casinos. Live online casinos allow players to have the best of both worlds: they can enjoy an authentic casino experience without having to make the trip.
If you are ready to give live dealer casinos a try, check out our Most Trusted Casinos list and join your first live game today!
The Answers To Your Live Casinos Online Questions
How do I join a live dealer game?
Most online casinos have a special section named “live dealer” on their site. Just hit the live dealer or live casino option on their menu to join the games.
Do I need special software to play live?
No, you don’t need any special software to play live casino games. You can play live games directly from your browser.
Do I need to use a webcam to play live?
No, you don’t need a webcam. The streaming video will only show the dealers on the table. You can use your microphone or chat feature to speak.
What happens if I lose wifi connection?
If you lose wifi connection in the middle of the game, your last bet placed gets in the game, delivering a winning or losing bet, depending on the result. However, after that, the casino will skip you until your internet connection gets restored. Your money balance will stay the same.
Are live games rigged?
No, the games are not rigged. The dealers you see in the video are professional, but also the live casino environment is highly regulated and transparent.