New to the family of live dealer games, live Casino Hold’em is here to stay. In this live version of casino hold’em, a real person deals out the cards and it is streamed live in HD.
The notoriety of Casino Hold’em skyrocketed in the early 2000s when the game landed at brick-and-mortar casinos. Since then, it has become a fan favorite, in part because of its similarity with Poker Texas Hold’em.
On this page, you will get the complete list of the top live casinos where you can enjoy a game of casino hold’em with a real dealer. Not all online gambling sites offer this game live, but we will lead you to the very best in the industry.
We will also give you the best tips and strategies to improve your chances of winning at live hold’em.
All About Live Casino Hold’em Online
Best Live Dealer Casino Hold’em Sites
1Las Atlantis Casino
Deposit Options include:
- Live Dealer Blackjack, Baccarat, And Roulette
- Amazing New And Legit Online Casino For US Players
- Fast Payouts With Credit Card And No Fees
- Hundreds Of Games To Play On Mobile And Desktop
280% up to $14,000
Deposit Options include:
- Live Dealer Blackjack, Baccarat And Roulette
- $3,000 Welcome Bonus
- Safe Credit Card & Bitcoin Deposits
- Popular Choice for US Players
100% up to $3000
Deposit Options include:
- Two Live Casinos With Dozens Of Real Dealer Games
- Play Online For Real Money
- Legit And Reputable Online Casino For US Players
- 14 Deposit Methods, Including Visa And Bitcoin
100% up to $5,000
Deposit Options include:
- Most Reputable Online Casino
- Up to $1,000 Welcome Bonus
- Visa, MasterCard, & More Deposit Methods
- Offers Live Casino Games
100% up to $250100% up to €250100% up to £250
Why Play Live Casino Hold’em
Want to find out why you should give live dealer casino hold’em a try? We’ve put together a list for you! These are some of the reasons why we think you should try your hand at the game:
- In live Casino Hold’em, players need to beat the dealer to win, not the other players on the table. And who doesn’t want to empty the bank safes?
- Live dealers provide an added layer of security and professionalism to the game. Playing live is often preferred by players who are concerned with fairness.
- Live casinos stream games in HD. You won’t miss a thing!
- It will feel like a land-based casino but from the comfort of your own house (or anywhere with an internet connection).
Top Sites To Play Live Casino Hold’em Online In 2021
|RANK||LIVE HOLD’EM SITES||BONUS||BETTING LIMITS||PLAY NOW|
|#1||Super Slots||300% up to $6,000||Casino Hold’em Bet Limits: $5 – $5000||Play Now|
|#2||BetOnline||100% up to $3,000||Casino Hold’em Bet Limits: $5 – $5000||Play Now|
The above online casinos offer Live Casino Hold’em with different betting options for your enjoyment. These casinos are safe, fun, and committed to giving you the best live dealer experience.
Live Hold’em For Mobile Devices
Live Casino Hold’em is a great game to play on your phone or tablet. The game fits perfectly on a small screen. Live casino software developers have made sure their games adapt well to both Android and iOS devices.
The mobile experience of Live Casino Holdem beats playing on your PC any day. You can play it anytime and anywhere with an internet connection. There is no need to be in front of a laptop or a desktop computer.
Live Dealer Hold’em App
Several online casinos have apps for those who want to take the game with them. But the truth is you there is actually no need to download the app.
You can play from your phone’s browser just as well. The buttons are comfortable to use, and the experience is exactly the same.
To download the app, you’ll have to do it directly from the online casinos’ sites. You won’t find it at Play or Google Store.
The Juiciest Live Casino Hold’em Bonuses
Very few online casinos give exclusive bonuses for Live Casino Holdem (some may apply to Live Roulette and Live Blackjack). However, you can still claim any of the rewards that apply to casino gaming, including any of the following:
- Welcome Bonus: it is usually the juiciest. After creating your account, check out the online casino’s “Promotions” page and make sure you enter the Sign-Up Bonus’ code when you make your first deposit.
- Reload Bonus: Many online gambling sites, will give you a reward when you reload funds into your account. Don’t miss out on this one.
- Casino Bonus: It applies to games you play at the site’s casino only. You won’t be able to use it at the sportsbook.
Online live casinos have dozens of promotions you can take advantage of. Their free spins, rebate bonuses and refer-a-friend rewards add to those listed above. Check out the site’s bonuses page in detail every time you make a deposit to make sure you’re not missing out on any rewards.
How To Play Live Dealer Holdem Online
If you’ve played Texas Hold’em before, you will probably find Live Casino Holdem quite straightforward and easy to learn. The basics are the same, but there are a few twists.
After signing up and making a deposit at the online casino of your choice, follow these simple steps and nobody will notice you are a newbie:
- Place the Ante Bet: every round of Live Casino Hold’em starts with a player placing the ante bet to see the flop.
- Cards are dealt: The dealer will give you two cards and two cards for himself. Then, the dealer will put three community cards on the table.
- Make a play: You will need to bet or fold your hand after seeing the community cards. If you fold, you lose the bet. If you call, the bet is worth 2-times the ante bet placed at the begging.
- Let’s see the turn and river: After the house calls, the dealer proceeds to deal two more community cards known as the turn and river. This is one of the significant differences between Live Casino Hold ‘em and Texas Hold ‘em; there are no multiple bets after the first three community cards.
- Show your hand and get paid: reveal your hand to the dealer to find the best five-card combination. The dealer needs a pair of 4s or better to qualify.
Now, there are a few possible outcomes when comparing your hand versus the dealer’s:
- If the dealer does not qualify, the Ante bet pays according to the Ante win paytable, and the call bet ends in a push.
- If the player’s hand is better than the dealer’s after he or she qualified, the Ante bet pays according to the Ante paytable. The call bet pays 1 to 1.
- If the dealer qualifies, and the dealer’s hand is equal to the player’s, all bets are a push.
- If the dealer qualifies, and the dealer’s hand is better than the player’s, the player loses all bets.
Strategies To Win at Live Dealer Holdem
Casino Holdem is like Texas Hold’em, but it has two major differences. The first is your ability to bet and raise is restricted. The second one is you don’t play against anybody else but the house.
The Ante is essential because the amount of money wagered will be twice as much in the next bet if you want to finish the entire hand. Being aggressive is a strategy many follow right from the start, but the size of your bankroll will determine whether you’re able to.
Keep in mind call bets are paid even money, but your ante bet can pay higher numbers if you hit any of the combinations below:
|Live Hold’em Hand||Payout|
|Four Of A Kind||10:1|
|Straight or Less||1:1|
Top 5 Tips To Win At Live Dealer Casino Hold’em
- Call any pair after the flop. A pair will give a chance to hit a better combination in the next set of bets.
- Call any Ace-high or King-high.
- Keep your ante low. Remember, you will have to double the ante every time you want to see the second round of cards. If your bankroll is slim, start with a low ante and progressively increase it once you start winning.
- Avoid AA+ side bets. The house edge goes from 2.16% to 6.40% on side bets. They are tempting, but it’s better to stay away.
- Fold when you have low unpaired cards, and when the board is paired, but your cards don’t match the suit.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Casino Hold’em a game of strategy?
Yes, it is. Luck is involved, but the player controls the decisions to maximize a good hand and minimize the house advantage.
Is Casino Hold’em different from Texas Hold’em?
Yes, it is slightly different. The two notable differences are that you don’t play against other players, and the turn and river cards are shown at the same time.
Can I try live Casino Hold’em for free?
Some online casinos offer free Casino Hold’em, but you need real money to play the live dealer version.
Is live dealer Casino Hold’em rigged?
No. Casino Hold’em is not rigged. The casinos we recommend are trustworthy and licensed. They give players a fair chance to win.
Ready To Play Casino Hold’em Against A Real Live Dealer?
It’s easy to see why Live Holdem is the perfect game for poker fans. It’s fast, entertaining, and the house has a low edge compared to other games.
The live dealer and HD streaming make Casino Hold’em an authentic and fun experience. Select a top trusted casino, sign up, claim the bonuses, and start winning today!