Roulette is one of the most popular casino games in the world, and you can have just as much fun playing online live roulette!
In live roulette, the game is streamed live in High Definition video, and run by a real dealer. You get an immersive casino experience playing from home or on the go. Sharing in the fun with players from around the world.
Get the list I recommend of the best and most trusted casinos where you can play live dealer roulette online. Learn about the different game variations available that you can play.
Join and start playing roulette in just a few steps at top-rated live online casinos!
Legit Live Dealer Roulette Casinos Online
Deposit Options include:Compatible with:BONUS 100% up to $250BONUS 100% up to €250BONUS 100% up to £250
- Most Reputable Online Casino
- Up to $1,000 Welcome Bonus
- Visa, MasterCard, & More Deposit Methods
- Offers Live Casino Games
Deposit Options include:Compatible with:BONUS 100% up to $1600BONUS 100% up to €1600BONUS 100% up to £1600
- Safe and Secure Online Casino
- $/€1600 Casino Welcome Bonus
- Play Over 400 Casino Games
- Huge Jackpot Slots
Why Play Live Roulette Online
Roulette is one of the most exciting games you can play live at an online casino. Some of the reasons why you should give the real dealer version of the game a try include:
- Playing with others makes the game a lot more fun and you get a more authentic casino experience. It is something regular online roulette can’t emulate.
- The chat feature allows you to ask the dealer questions when you have doubts or questions about the game. You get a real, professional dealer handling the game.
- Online casinos will stream live dealer roulette games in HD. You will be able to follow the ball and zoom in to see where it landed. You won’t miss a thing!
How To Play Live Roulette Online
Playing live roulette is straightforward. Follow these simple steps and you’ll be sitting at your first roulette table online in no time:
- Select A Trusted Casino – Choose one of our trusted online casinos to play live roulette.
- Sign Up – Enter your personal information and confirm your email address to create your account.
- Make A Deposit – Find the cashier button, pick your preferred deposit method, and add money to your account. Don’t forget to check out the casino’s “promotions” section to see which bonuses you can claim with your deposit.
- Choose A Live Roulette Game – Most online casinos will have a live dealer option on the menu. Pick your favorite live roulette game amongst the different options available. Tables will have different betting limits and you can pick the dealer that you like best.
- Place Your Bets – Place your favorite bets on the table, just like you would at a brick-and-mortar casino: a single number, various groupings of numbers, red or black, odd or even, and high (19–36) or low (1–18).
- Enjoy The Game – Talk to the players and the dealer in the chat if you have comments or questions, and have fun playing live roulette online!
Best Casinos To Play Live Roulette Online In 2020
The list below will lead you to the best and most trusted online casinos to play live dealer roulette. Each of these casinos offers different variations of the game, including American, European and French roulette.
|RANK||LIVE ROULETTE CASINO||BONUS||# OF ROULETTE GAMES||BETTING LIMITS||PLAY NOW|
|#1||Red Dog||225% up to $12,250||# Of Roulette Games: 2||Betting Limits: $10 – $2,500||Play Now|
|#2||El Royale Casino||250% up to $12,500||# Of Roulette Games: 2||Betting Limits: $10 – $2,500||Play Now|
|#3||BetOnline||100% up to $3,000||# Of Roulette Games: 6||Betting Limits: $0.5 – $12,500||Play Now|
|#4||Wild Casino||100% up to $5,000||# Of Roulette Games: 6||Betting Limits: $0.5 – $12,500||Play Now|
|#5||MyBookie.ag||150% up to $750||# Of Roulette Games: 2||Betting Limits: $0.5 – $2,500||Play Now|
Online Live Roulette Betting Limits
Casinos that offer live dealer roulette will have different table and betting limits. Most limits mimic what you can find at a regular casino, with a minimum of $1 bets on the inside going up to as much as $10,000 for high roller tables.
Below you will find the betting limits at the top casinos you can play live roulette at:
- El Royale Casino: you can find both Live American Roulette and Live European Roulette. The casino offers three tables with different betting limits for each of the games: $10-$500, $25-$1000, and $50-$2500.
BetOnline: BetOnline.ag has two different live casino providers.
On their Red Live Casino, American Roulette has bet limits of $1-$100, $5-$500, and $25-$2500. European Roulette has limits of $1-$100, $5-$500, and $25-$5000.
The Live Casino Black has even more bet limits. American Roulette and European Roulette have bets ranging from $0.50 to $12,500.
Wild Casino: WildCasino.ag’s bet limits mirror those of the BetOnline Live Casino and they also have two different live casino providers (they are sister sites).
If you play American Roulette on their Red Casino, you can wager at these three limits: $1-$100, $5-$500, and $25-$2500. If you play European Roulette, the bet limits are $1-$100, $5-$500, and $25-$5000.
On their Black Casino, You can play European Roulette and American Roulette for any amount between $0.50 to $12,500.
- MyBookie: The live versions of American Roulette and European Roulette have bets ranging from $0.50 and $2,500.
Top Live Dealer Roulette Bonuses Online
Some online casinos will have exclusive bonuses for live dealer games. If your preferred online casino doesn’t offer these special bonuses, you can always claim the welcome or regular casino bonuses.
Best Live Roulette Bonus: BetOnline
BetOnline offers an exclusive live game bonus. Every week they put up a $1,800 cash prize pool for Live Roulette and Blackjack players.
The prize is shared between the Top-3 players on the Leaderboard. Players will earn points for every $10 play. Each point helps you to move higher in the Leaderboard.
Roulette Variations You Can Play Live
You can find different variations of roulette games when playing with live dealers. These are some of the most popular you can find at our trusted casinos:
- Live American Roulette: The player has a 1 in 38 chance to win at the Live American Roulette, giving the house a 5.26% edge. The American Roulette version has an extra slot with a double zero.
Play Live American Roulette At El Royale Casino
- Live European Roulette: The player has one chance in 37 slots to win. Unlike the American version, it has one slot for the single-zero, dropping the house edge to 2.7%. You can enjoy the Live European Roulette at BetOnline.
Play Live European Roulette At BetOnline.ag
- Live French Roulette: The Live French Roulette is less popular than the previous two versions, but you can still find it in some online casinos. It has two different rules, the ‘la partage’ and ‘en prison’, working in favor of the player. These rules reduced the house edge to 1.35%, the lowest of the entire roulette games variations.
Live Mobile Roulette
Most online casino games are mobile-friendly, and live dealer roulette is no different.
Online casinos have made it easy for players to stream the games from their phones or tablets on an Android or iOS system.
The streaming quality is in HD, and the buttons are easy to use.
Live Roulette App
A few online casinos offer apps to play live dealer roulette. You won’t find these apps at the Apple or Play Store. You will have to download them directly from the casino site.
However, there is no need to download an app. You can play live roulette online directly from your phone’s browser. Casinos have made these games easy to use on a small screen.
Playing Live Roulette Vs. Playing Roulette Online
|Playing Live Dealer Roulette||Playing Roulette Online|
|You can interact with the dealer or other players using the chat making the game of roulette more of a social experience.||You don’t get this social aspect of things when you play roulette against a computer. Lots of players prefer things this way though.|
|Limited selection of roulette variations to play.||Broader range of game options.|
|The experience is more real than when you play computerized games. The dealer talks to players and dictates the pace.||Some people may prefer to set the pace of the game themselves.|
Time To Play Roulette With A Live Dealer!
Online live roulette allows you to take the best of the casino experience home. Now that you’ve learnt everything you needed to know bout the game, it’s time to spin the wheel!
Pick a legit online casino, sign up, and don’t forget to claim the bonuses. Find a table and start winning real money playing live dealer roulette.
The Answers To Your Online Live Dealer Roulette Questions
Are the odds of online live roulette the same as regular online roulette?
Can I use the same strategies I would use when playing roulette at a land-based casino?
What happens if I lose wifi/internet connection while playing live roulette?
Is live dealer roulette online rigged?
Yes, the odds and probability to win are the same. What changes is the personal touch that the live dealer provides to the online roulette experience.
You can use the same strategies when playing at live roulette online and when playing at a brick-and-mortar casino. The game is exactly the same.
If your internet connection fails in the middle of a spin, the online casino will take the last bet you made. They will pay your play if you win or take the bets if you lose. But after that play, the online casino will show your status as “away,” and they won’t take more bets from you until you are back.
No, none of the games are rigged. The online casinos we recommend are properly regulated, and that includes the live roulette games.