Live baccarat is a traditional game of baccarat that is played in real-time at an online casino. The game is handled by a professional dealer and streamed in HD for players to watch.
An online game of live dealer baccarat is a lot like playing the game at a brick-and-mortar casino – emotions included! So if you enjoy the real casino experience, you should definitely give it a try.
Keep reading to find the best online casinos that offer the game with live dealers.
Also, discover the best tips to improve your chances of winning, learn how to join the online tables, how to play both on desktop or mobile and how to take advantage of the available bonuses!
All You Need To Know About The Game
Top Live Baccarat Online Casinos
1Las Atlantis Casino
Deposit Options include:
- Accepts Players From USA
- Hundreds Of Popular Casino Games
- Amazing New Online Casino
- Play Instantly On Mobile Or Desktop
280% up to $14,000
2Red Dog Casino
Deposit Options include:
- Reputable, Legit, USA Online Casino
- Quick Payouts, Easy to Use Software
- Mobile, Download, and Instant Play
- Excellent 225% Deposit Bonus
225% up to $12,250
Deposit Options include:
- Most Reputable Online Casino
- Up to $1,000 Welcome Bonus
- Visa, MasterCard, & More Deposit Methods
- Offers Live Casino Games
100% up to $250100% up to €250100% up to £250
Why Play Live Dealer Baccarat Online
This is one of the most popular games at land-based casinos. Its popularity has been growing exponentially at online casino sites and it is definitely among the top games to play live.
That being said, live dealer baccarat has plenty of great features, including:
Real dealers – The dealers are professionals and will take your questions and doubts about the game in real-time. The human touch is an upgrade in the game experience compared to the traditional online baccarat games. You will also be able to pick your preferred dealer.
HD Streaming – Online casinos have invested in quality rooms that make the live playing experience as close to the real thing as possible. The dealer has a headset that allows him or her to interact with players, and the buttons on the menu allow you to zoom in and move around the table. You won’t miss a thing.
Genuine Casino Experience – Baccarat is a fun game, but it’s a lot more exciting when you can talk and cheer with the rest of the players on the table. Online live baccarat will give you the chance to meet new people, chat and joke around while you make real money.
Convenience – As long as you have an internet connection, you can play from anywhere you want. From home, while waiting in line at the supermarket or during your daily commute.
Reassurance – Live dealers may help you ease concerns regarding the fairness of online casino games, as in a live game you get to see everything the dealer does. Skeptical players may find playing baccarat with a live dealer reassuring.
Is Online Live Baccarat Legit?
If you are thinking that real dealers could also cheat, we are here to reassure you. Licensed online casinos like the ones we recommend are worthy of your trust. Regulated by several different industry organizations, they are just as safe as a brick-and-mortar casino.
Best Live Baccarat Sites To Play Online In 2021
The online casinos below are safe and among the best in the business. These casinos offer many variations of live baccarat to enjoy:
|RANK||LIVE CASINO||BONUS||# OF LIVE BACCARAT GAMES||PLAY NOW|
|#1||Las Atlantis Casino||280% up to $14,000||Live Baccarat Games: 2||Play Now||#2||Red Dog Casino||225% up to $12,250||Live Baccarat Games: 2||Play Now|
|#3||Super Slots||300% up to $6,000||Live Baccarat Games: 3||Play Now|
|#4||El Royale Casino||250% up to $12,500||Live Baccarat Games: 2||Play Now|
|#5||BetOnline||100% up to $3,000||Live Baccarat Games: 3||Play Now|
Bet Limits For Live Baccarat
Just like land-based casinos, live casinos online offer tables with different betting limits. Some of these tables start as low as $0.5 and can go up to $10,000.
Check out the betting limits for online live baccarat at some of our most trusted operators:
- El Royale Casino: The bet limits on Baccarat and Super 6 are $5-$100, $25-$500, and $50-$1000.
- BetOnline: Baccarat and Super 6 each have bet limits of $5-$100, $25-$500, and $250-$5000.
- Wild Casino: Same as BetOnline, Wild Casino offers tables with betting limits of $5-$100, $25-$500, and $250-$5000.
- MyBookie: The bet limits on Baccarat and Super 6 range between $2.50 and $2,500.
Live Baccarat On Mobile
Online casinos have invested in high-tech software to give players the best live baccarat experience directly from their mobile devices. You can play directly from your browser, without the need to download any special software.
Online casino’s live interface is compatible with both Android and iOS devices, and both phone and tablets. Some players may prefer a larger screen, like that of an iPad, but that is entirely up to you.
Is A Live Baccarat App Available?
Several casinos offer apps to play live dealer baccarat. You need to download the app directly from the casino site because you won’t find it at Apple or Google Play Store.
However, there is no need for an app. Online casinos have made live baccarat mobile-friendly, and you can get the full experience in-browser.
Live Baccarat Bonuses
Few online casinos offer exclusive bonuses for live dealer baccarat players (some may offer specific bonuses for live blackjack or live roulette). However, players can always take advantage of regular online casino bonuses, including some of the following:
- Welcome Bonus: it is the bonus you get when you first sign-up to an online casino. It is usually the juiciest so make sure you take advantage of it. El Royale Casino offers one of the most attractive welcomes bonuses in the industry: a whopping 250% up to $12,500.
- Reload Bonus: you receive this reward when you reload funds into your casino account. Pay attention as some reload bonus could apply to sports betting but not casino gaming, or the other way around. BetOnline offers a 20% monthly reload bonus.
- Rebate Bonus: in the case of this promo, the online casino will give you back a percentage of the amount you lost. MyBookie, for example, offers a Rebate Special Monday Bonus by which you get a 10% rebate up to 100% on any losses accrued on Mondays.
- Casino Bonus: it applies specifically to casino gaming. BetOnline will give you 100% up to $1,000 in Casino Bonuses on your first three deposits.
How To Play Live Baccarat Online With a Dealer
You don’t need to be tech-savvy to join a live baccarat table online. Follow these straightforward steps and you’ll be playing in no time:
- Pick a trustworthy online casino: Select one of our trusted online casino sites to get started. We have reviewed each of the sites we recommend and you can rest assured that they are reliable operators. Check out our top sites in the section below.
- Sign Up: Enter your personal information and confirm your email address to create your account.
- Find the cashier: To win real money, you need to deposit actual cash. Online casinos don’t give you the option to play or practice live baccarat for free. So you’ll have to make a deposit if you want to play live
- Pick your game: Choose one of the many variations, from traditional baccarat to Chemin de Fer to Punto Banco. You can also choose the table you want to play at according to betting limits and whether you like the dealer.
Tips To Beat The Dealer
Online live baccarat has little to no strategy. The game is based on luck, but you can help your chances to win by following these simple tips:
- Avoid The Tie Bet – the house’s biggest edge comes in the tie bet. The house has an unbelievable 14.36% edge when you place the tie bet. Don’t fall into the trap.
- The Banker Bet Is The Way To Go – now you know the Tie Bet is not good for you, but you probably want to know which bet gives the house the lowest edge. Well, that’s the Banker Bet. The house has a 1.06% when you bet the Banker.
- Side Bets – find out if your preferred online casino allows side bets. These bets are available when a paired or suited set of cards appear. The side bets are recommended if a big payout is probable. Otherwise, stick with the traditional bets.
- Bankroll Management – like in many other casino games, you will succeed at live baccarat if you stay disciplined with the cash you want to invest. Set a maximum number of dollars you will put in play and stick to it.
Popular Games You Can Play
From classics to newer versions of the game, online casinos offer several baccarat variations that you can play live. These are some of the most popular:
The original version of baccarat is a comparing card game played between two hands: the “Player” and the “Banker”.
You can also place your bet on the “Tie”, but we would not recommend it!
You’ll be able to play live baccarat online at most top sites – and make sure to choose from our recommended list, as they are the safest options.
Live Super 6 Baccarat
This game is a popular variation of the classic baccarat. You can wager on the “Banker,” the “Player,” and the “Tie Bet”.
Know that the house edge on a banker bet under Live Super 6 is 1.46%.
Live Super 6 Baccarat is widely available at online gaming sites, however, for maximum safety we recommend to go with the ones mentioned in this article.
Speed Baccarat is just a higher speed version of the game. Players need to be ready and sharp to place bets because the game is a lot faster than the regular action. We recommend you play this game when you have gained plenty of experience at the baccarat tables.
If you like suspense, baccarat squeeze is the game for you. It has the same rules as the traditional game, but the dealers will take time to reveal the cards, building enough anticipation to make it fun.
Time To Start Playing And Having Fun!
Live baccarat online takes the game to a more entertaining and satisfying place than just the random number generator offered by the virtual casino software.
Perhaps no other casino game benefits more by playing on a table full of people than this one. It’s the main reason baccarat with live dealers is gaining a lot of popularity. Remember, you are here to win some cash but also to have a good time.
Pick a trusted live baccarat casino, join and start having fun!
Your Questions Answered By Our Experts
How do the odds of live baccarat compare to the regular online game?
The odds of live dealer baccarat and regular online baccarat are the same. Odds will change, however, depending on the game variation you play. It is worth doing some research on the house edge for the different bets taking into account the variation you chose.
Can you play for free?
No, you can’t play live dealer baccarat for free. Online casinos make the live dealers available, so players bet real money and get an authentic casino experience. However, you can practice with the virtual online baccarat for free.
Is live dealer baccarat rigged?
No, it’s not. The online casinos we suggest are licensed and regulated, giving the player a fair chance to win.