Cryptocurrency has become more popular among gamblers who like the anonymity, flexibility, and speed of crypto gambling transactions.
Online casinos noted the trend and added cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin to their payment options. Some casinos now only accept digital currencies to gamble.
We will show you the best crypto casinos you can play at if you are already into crypto gambling. And If you don’t have a digital currency yet, this guide will help you get in the game!
All About Crypto Gambling
What Cryptos Are Used For Online Gambling?
We quickly surveyed the most popular crypto gambling sites and found nearly 20 popular cryptocurrencies used for online gambling.
However, there are more than 20 cryptos out there because crypto gambling keeps growing in popularity, and new websites and cryptocurrencies are going up almost every day.
Here we list the most popular cryptos in the gambling market:
Other Popular Cryptos:
What Cryptocurrency Is The Most Popular For Online Gambling?
Bitcoin is the most popular crypto in online gambling. Even though there are many more cryptos than BTC in the gambling market, Bitcoin is the forerunner of crypto and is still the most commonly used for online betting.
What Is The Best Bitcoin Gambling Site?
If you want to know which casinos are great to play live dealer games, blackjack, or online slots with BTC, take a look at the articles below and start playing!
Crypto Gambling Vs. Regular Online Gambling
- Extra level of security
- Fast transactions
- Fair games
- High deposit limits
- Low house edge
- No transaction fees
- Not as universally accepted
- Volatility of currency
- Fly by night casinos pop up
- More sites accept fiat currency
- No volatility worries
- The convenience of credit cards
- No currency conversion involved
- Slower transactions
- More verification needed
- Lower limits on deposits and withdrawals
- Transaction fees
Common Crypto Gambling Myths
Myth: Crypto is susceptible to hacking.
Reality: Anything can be hacked, but crypto casinos are no more prone to be hacked than your bank. The best online gambling sites use state-of-the-art encryption, and that long-coded wallet address you give them provides an extra layer of security.
Myth: Cryptocurrency casinos are fraud-ridden.
Reality: Reputable casinos that accept cryptocurrency have to undergo oversight and regulation from a licensing jurisdiction. There are crooked casinos, but the best casinos have a fair profit margin.
Myth: Bonuses and rewards are not available.
Reality: Crypto bonuses may not be as common as fiat currency bonuses, but they are easy to find. Casinos that deal exclusively in cryptocurrency offer bonuses, too.
Myth: Crypto gambling offers total anonymity.
Reality: While the coded wallet address is the only ID you need to deposit and withdraw, most legit gambling sites do require further identification to sign up.
How To Choose The Best Crypto Casino
Just like anything else, there are good and bad crypto casinos. Many sites out there will take your money and not pay out your winnings or keep your personal information safe, so be careful.
Apart from doing some research on the different types of games that the casino offers and the types of cryptocurrencies accepted, there are certain things we look for to find a reputable crypto casino:
- Solid reputation and licensing
- Good software providers with independently rated games to ensure fair play
- Helpful customer service and crypto guides
- Crypto bonuses and rewards with fair T&C
- Wide-ranging deposit and withdrawal limits, and fast payouts
- A variety of crypto banking methods
- Antifraud processes and measures
Best Crypto Gambling Sites 2022
100% up to $200100% up to €140100% up to £100
- Legit Online Casino
- $200 Casino Welcome Bonus
- Accepts Visa, MasterCard, eWallets, & More
- Dozens of Casino Games to Pick From
- International Casino
- Large Game Selection
- Hundreds of Online Slots
Is Cryptocurrency Gambling Legal In The USA?
Cryptocurrency gambling is legal in the USA or most any other country. It is a peer-to-peer exchange of money free of oversight from any banking authority.
So, wherever gambling is legal, crypto gambling is also permitted.
However, you should always check the gambling regulations in your state to make sure you don’t incur any infringement.
Best Crypto Gambling Sites For USA Players
Here are the best crypto casinos where USA players can count on for a reliable, safe, and fair crypto gambling experience. Each has an excellent variety of games and a wide range of deposit limits for crypto payments.
|RANK||ONLINE CASINO||CRYPTO LIMITS||BONUS||JOIN NOW|
|1||Wild Casino||CRYPTO LIMITS $20 - $100,000||BONUS 100% up to $5,000||Deposit Now|
|2||Las Atlantis Casino||CRYPTO LIMITS $20 - $100,000||BONUS 280% up to $14,000||Deposit Now|
|3||BetUS||CRYPTO LIMITS $10 - $50,000||BONUS 150% up to $3,500||Deposit Now|
|4||Red Dog Casino||CRYPTO LIMITS $20 - $100,000||BONUS 225% up to $12,250||Deposit Now|
|5||BetOnline Casino||CRYPTO LIMITS $20 - $100,000||BONUS 100% up to $3,000||Deposit Now|
|6||El Royale Casino||CRYPTO LIMITS $20 - $100,000||BONUS 250% up to $12,500||Deposit Now|
More About Our Top Recommended Crypto Casinos Online
Wild Casino: Lots of Cryptocurrencies Available For Deposits & Withdrawals
Wild Casino has quickly earned a solid reputation among online gamblers. And why not?
It is owned by the same folks that brought us BetOnline, one of the world’s most popular and respected gambling sites.
Plus, Wild Casino likes its cryptocurrency customers. The site offers a $9,000 bonus for crypto payments and accepts 12 cryptocurrencies.
You can use crypto for both deposits and withdrawals with no fees.
- $9,000 crypto welcome bonus
- 12 cryptocurrencies for deposits AND withdrawals
- Two high quality live casinos
Las Atlantis: A Crypto Casino With Rising Popularity
Las Atlantis has picked up steam in popularity since its launch in 2020. That’s because it is a well-designed, easy-to-navigate site with plenty of fun games.
They get their games from RealTime Gaming, a software developer known for its top-rated online gambling products.
There are various bonuses to get you started, and you can deposit as much as you like in Bitcoin, Litecoin, or Ethereum.
When you cash in on any of the dozens of progressive jackpots at Las Atlantis, you can withdraw Bitcoin or with other standard methods.
- Wide variety of lucrative crypto bonuses
- Good games selection, including progressives and live dealer games
- Unlimited deposit amounts for cryptocurrency and no fees on withdrawals
BetUS: Great Gambling Site For Crypto Bonuses
BetUS is the “old reliable” of our favorite sites, established in 1994 in the early days of online betting.
But BetUS has adapted well to the cryptocurrency age and now accepts BTC, BTC Cash, Litecoin, and Ethereum. The site also has a special crypto help section for cryptocurrency newcomers.
Launched as a sportsbook, BetUS has brought on a top-notch casino with 300 games of all sorts. Blackjack players love the 30 versions of the game, including Switch and Double Exposure.
BetUS promises the fastest payouts in the industry and is chock full of daily bonuses, promotions, and tournaments.
- Solid longtime reputation
- 30 ways to play online blackjack
- Cryptocurrency deposits AND withdrawals
How To Start In Crypto Gambling
Here are the basic steps you’ll need to start with crypto gambling.
- Buy Crypto: Open an exchange account and deposit your fiat currency into it to convert to cryptocurrency. Exchanges such as Coinbase are easy to find and easy to use.
- Get A Private Crypto Wallet For Online Gambling: Transfer as much crypto as you want into your private wallet. The service you use will assign you a wallet address for spending the currency in US dollars or Bitcoin denominations.
- Choose A Casino: Sign up and open an account at your selected casino. You will provide the site with some basic information, and you may take advantage of a bonus.
- Make A Deposit: In the Cashier or Banking section, you will find a selection for your currency. Click on it, and you will be prompted to fill in your private wallet address and the amount of crypto you want to deposit in US dollars. The casino will convert the currency into USD. Once the deposit is made, you are ready to play.
|Bonus: 100% up to $5,000||Play At Wild Casino|
Yes, crypto gambling is safe because your coded wallet address provides an extra layer of security. But you should make sure to play at casinos that have the best reputation for fairness and safety, like the casinos recommended above.
Yes, there are several crypto casinos in the US because there are many USA online casinos already, and some accept cryptocurrency.
Wild Casino is the best crypto casino because it accepts many popular cryptocurrencies, has lots of games, and has a solid reputation.
Crypto gambling is legal in the US at any online gambling sites that accept cryptocurrency and have valid licensing.
Safe crypto casinos should have licenses in reputable jurisdictions, modern encryption, and software providers with rated games.
Crypto payouts are faster than conventional currency payments as there is no banking verification process with crypto.
Yes, you can bet on sports online using cryptocurrency at sportsbooks that take cryptocurrency. Just make sure the site is legitimate and safe to play.