PayPal is an online payment processor that supports payments to international online casinos. It is a publicly-traded company and a trusted banking method the world over.
PayPal isn’t available at US-friendly casinos, but some international casinos accept PayPal deposits and withdrawals.
This guide on PayPal casinos also offers alternative payment processors for US players.
Best Online Casinos That Accept PayPal (Non-US)
|RANK||ONLINE CASINO||BONUS||MINIMUM DEPOSIT||PLAY NOW|
|1||888casino||BONUS 100% up to $200||MINIMUM DEPOSIT $20||PLAY NOW|
|2||Jackpot City||BONUS 100% up to $1600||MINIMUM DEPOSIT $10||PLAY NOW|
Does your online casino not take PayPal?
Try CashApp instead!
Easily deposit at the casino of your choice using Cash App. This payment processor allows you to buy and sell Bitcoin, which you can then use to deposit at any online casino.
Alternative Payment Gateways Available To US Players
Because it’s located in California, PayPal doesn’t support US online casino payments. US players must use alternative deposit methods, some of which are just as fast and convenient as PayPal.
In the table below, you will find our top three recommendations for alternative payment processors for US players.
Alternatively, Bovada casino offers MatchPay – a payment method that allows US players to make a deposit using their PayPal credit. You should note, however, MatchPay is not available to all users.
Check out our MatchPay Casinos guide to learn more about this payment gateway and how to use it for online casino deposits at Bovada.
Why You Should Use PayPal At Online Casinos
PayPal is one of the largest payment networks in the world. Its combination of security, speed, and convenience makes it popular with online consumers and online gamblers alike. Link your credit cards to PayPal to earn rewards points while making gaming deposits.
- Security: Security systems that rival the world’s best banks and credit card companies.
- Speed / Processing Times: Max 3-5 days processing time, often within 24 hours.
- Convenience: Works in 203 countries, allowing you to pay without the hassle of converting currencies.
- Other Advantages: PayPal owns Venmo, so anyone who’s paid with Venmo has max convenience when using PayPal.
Get Started Using PayPal At An Online Casino
Getting started with PayPal at an online casino is easy, especially for those who’ve used PayPal at online merchants.
If you don’t have a PayPal account, the first thing to do is create an account – all you need is a valid email address. Follow the steps below and you’ll be depositing and withdrawing money from online casinos in minutes.
Make Your First PayPal Casino Deposit
- Create Online Casino Account: Sign up at a safe online casino that accepts PayPal.
- Navigate to the Site’s Cashier Section: Once logged in to your account, click on the Cashier link – usually in the top-right of the homepage. This takes you to the Cashier Page.
- Choose PayPal as Payment Method: Choose PayPal among the payment methods. Before depositing, make sure you have funds in your PayPal account. You can link a credit card to your PayPal account, if needed.
- Accept the Casino Bonus: Accept the welcome bonus to play with free cash. Each bonus has requirements and in some cases requires a bonus code.
- Play for Real Money: Play real money casino games! Once you’re cleared the requirement and have winnings, you can make a PayPal withdrawal.
Deposit With PayPal
Withdraw Your Online Casino Winnings Using PayPal
- Visit the Cashier Section: Once again, visit the cashier page.
- Request a PayPal Withdrawal: Make a PayPal withdrawal request. Confirm the amount, then confirm the payout request.
- Receive Your Payment: Once the withdrawal is confirmed, you’ll receive payment within 3 to 5 days – often within 24 hours. From PayPal, you can send cash to your bank account.
Now You’re Ready To Play & Win Real Money At A PayPal Casino!
PayPal is a great way for international players to make online casino deposits and withdrawals. Few payment methods can match PayPal’s blend of convenience, speed, and safety.
US players can’t use PayPal for casino deposits, but alternative payment gateways are available using Neosurf, Zelle, and Cash App.
If you’re based outside the US, we recommend you sign up and make a deposit at 888 Casino – an online casino that accepts PayPal. You’ll be playing your favorite game within minutes!
PayPal Casinos FAQ
Can I use PayPal to deposit at casino site?
Yes, PayPal is available for deposits in any country with licensed and regulated online casinos. That means most European, Asian, and Latin American players can use PayPal for deposits and withdrawals. US players won’t be able to use PayPal.
Is PayPal a secure payment method?
Absolutely. PayPal is one of the largest financial institutions in the world. It has the requisite resources and know-how to support world class safety and security protocols.
Are there any fees involved when paying with PayPal at online casinos?
PayPal deposits are free in most countries. Payments arrive within 24 hours. Learn more about using PayPal for online payments.
Are any alternatives to PayPal available to US players?
Zelle, Cash App, and Neosurf are alternative payment methods for US players. We’ve posted a table with each method’s details, so you can pick which method sounds best for you.
Can I make a PayPal deposit from my mobile phone?
Yes, you can. PayPal is designed with desktop and mobile devices in mind. You can easily make deposits using your Android phone or iPhone – often with QR codes.
Can I use PayPal to play slots online?
Absolutely. PayPal is available for most forms of online gaming, including casino games, sports betting, and poker. Of those, online slots are the most popular game for online depositors who use PayPal. Anywhere PayPal is accepted at online casinos, you can play online slots using your PayPal funds.