Zelle is a US-exclusive payment system that has become quite common among online casino players.
Zelle allows its users to send and receive money through the app, buy and sell Bitcoin and also transfer those Bitcoin to make online casino payments through a partner app.
It is a safe payment method and a great option for USA players looking to make fast and secure casino deposits using cryptocurrencies.
Top Online Casinos That Take Zelle
100% up to $3000
- Legit Online Casino
- $3,000 Welcome Bonus
- Safe Credit Card & Bitcoin Deposits
- Popular Choice for US Players
- US Players Welcome
- Favorite Casino
- Hundreds of Online Slots
250% up to $1,500
- Reputable Online Casino
- Get a $1,500 Welcome & $2,500 BTC Bonus
- Deposit Using Visa, MasterCard, or Bitcoin
- Dozens of Online Casino Games
- US Players Welcome
- Variety of Bonuses
- Hundreds of Online Slots
200% up to $5,000
- Most Legit Online Casino
- Up to $5,000 Welcome Bonus
- Fast Credit Card & Bitcoin Deposits
- Real Money Casino Games
- US Players Welcome
- Hundreds of Online Slots
- Reputable Casino
What Is Zelle?
Zelle is an instant direct-payment system that works for person-to-person transactions as well as purchases within the US.
For international payments, such as those at offshore online casinos, Zelle gives customers access to the LocalBitcoins.com market – a platform where you can easily buy, sell and transfer Bitcoin.
The main advantage of the Zelle-LocalBitcoins partnership is that you’ll be able to purchase cryptos fast – without the regular wait that many fiat-to-cryptocurrency exchanges require.
How To Use Zelle At An Online Casino
Nowadays, most online casinos accept cryptocurrency payments – in fact, it’s their preferred deposit method because of their speed and low fees. Therefore, you can use your Zelle balance to purchase cryptos through LocalBitcoin.com and then make a payment at, basically, any online casino of your choice.
You should note that you won’t usually find Zelle among the deposit options on the casino’s cashier page. Pick “Bitcoin” instead and use LocalBitcoin to make the crypto transfer.
Although the process is quite straightforward, we know it can seem a little daunting when you’re a complete newbie. Check out our step-by-step guide and learn how to fund your casino account using your Zelle balance.
Step-By-Step Guide To Making Zelle Deposits
- Sign Up With Zelle – Check that your US bank account supports Zelle. Most do! And even if it doesn’t, you can always create a Zelle account using the app.
- Create A LocalBitcoins.com Account – In order to purchase Bitcoin and connect your Zelle account to the online casino of your choice, you need to create an account at LocalBitcoins.com. The site is safe and reliable, as thousands of players use this option.
- Purchase Bitcoin – Use Zelle to purchase BTC from a LocalBitcoins seller. You should note that LocalBitcoins does not operate with any other cryptocurrencies. Check out the “Buying Bitcoin With Zelle” section below for extra details.
- Create An Online Casino Account – Pick any of our recommended online casinos. You will go through a quick registration process that will take you less than 5 minutes.
- Make A Deposit – This is a simple matter of going to the Deposit, Banking, or Cashier section of the casino and finding the Bitcoin option. If you have LocalBitcoins, you simply deposit an amount through a prompt — it is that easy!
Still have questions? Don’t worry! You can always check out the LocalBitcoins.com FAQ page to learn more.
Buying Bitcoin With Zelle
When you have Zelle, you can quickly buy Bitcoins through the person-to-person market, LocalBitcoins.com.
Just go to the LocalBitcoins site, and you will find lists of sellers and their prices with Zelle as the payment method. Then click on “Buy” for the price you like.
You will see the payment terms and a prompt to fill in the dollar amount for the Bitcoin you want to buy. Fill in your LocalBitcoins wallet address.
Can You Use Zelle To Withdraw From An Online Casino?
Although you won’t be able to withdraw your funds directly from your online casino account to your Zelle account, you can choose Bitcoin as the payout method and the transfer the funds into your LocalBitcoin account.
Once there, you can exchange the BTC for dollars.
Best Online Casinos That Accept Zelle Payments
1) Zelle Deposits At Wild Casino
Wild Casino is big on cryptocurrencies and accepts a whooping 15 different ones. When using your Zelle account, however, it is Bitcoin that you’ll be depositing with (as LocalBitcoins only operates in BTC).
Bitcoin deposit limits go from $20 to $500,000, so it doesn’t really matter if you are a low or high roller.
The good news is that Wild Casino offers two different crypto bonuses (one for new players and the other for regulars) that you’ll get to claim when using Zelle to fund your account.
2) Using Zelle At Las Atlantis
Las Atlantis is another top choice for US players looking to make Bitcoin deposits.
The relatively new site (launched in 2020), has gained a loyal following among online casino players because of its fantastic game selection and reliable service.
When it comes to Bitcoin, it accepts deposits starting at $20, with no maximum. Las Atlantis will very happily accept your Zelle deposit.
They charge no fees for Bitcoin withdrawals and limits go from $150 to $2,500.
3) Bovada Zelle Deposits
Bovada is a full-service gambling destination that has gained enough trust to make it one of US players’ most popular sites.
Deposit anywhere from $10 to $5,000 using Zelle, and Bovada will load your account within minutes.
Bovada does not have a withdrawal limit for Bitcoin, so take that into account when playing at this online casino. Payouts can take about 24 hours to be processed.
4) Paying With Zelle At Cafe Casino
Cafe Casino is a site owned by Lynton Limited, a company known for player safety and security. The website has various payment options, including the LocalBitcoins tie for Zelle users.
Using this banking feature, you can instantly deposit as little as $10 or as much as $5,000.
Although you can’t use Zelle for withdrawals, you can still use Bitcoin as the cashout option. The withdrawal limits range from $10 to $2,500 worth of Bitcoin, and they payout within 24 hours of your request.
Top Zelle Casino Bonus
Because it is their preferred payment method, many online casinos will reward players that pay with cryptocurrencies. So, even if they don’t offer a Zelle bonus, you can always claim their crypto bonus by making a Bitcoin deposit through LocalBitcoin.
Our favorite is Wild Casino’s Crypto Welcome Bonus. You get a 300% match bonus up to $3000 and the best part is that you only need to make a $20 deposit to claim this promo.
|Bonus: 100% up to $5,000||Claim This Bonus|
What Are The Benefits Of Using Zelle?
Online casino players like using Zelle for its dual functions as a quick direct-payments system and a Bitcoin purchase vehicle for casino deposits. This type of flexibility opens the door to other benefits.
Pros Of Using Zelle
- Convenience – You can use Zelle like a bank account. Its ability to enable bitcoin casino deposits makes it perfect as a separate account for gambling.
- Speed – With bitcoin compatibility, casino players can expect fast access to Bitcoin and speedy transactions at gambling sites.
- No fees – Zelle does not charge for transactions, and casinos usually don’t charge fees for using Zelle.
- Security – Zelle transactions are private and as safe as those with a bank.
Drawbacks Of Zelle
- No Guarantees – Banks do not guarantee Zelle transactions.
- Extra Steps – Using Bitcoin with Zelle involves going through another platform.
Looking for a Zelle alternative?
Try Cash App instead!
Easily deposit at the casino of your choice using Cash App. Buy, sell and transfer Bitcoin from the same platform.
Alternative Payment Methods You Can Use At Online Casinos
Common Zelle Casino Payment Questions
major banks in the United States. Millions of customers use Zelle regularly to transfer money between each other and to buy things in the US.
Zelle is not a cryptocurrency and does not work from a blockchain. People use an email address or phone number to transfer money. Zelle does offer access to buy and deposit bitcoins through LocalBitcoins.com.
Yes, LocalBitcoins.com is a legitimate site. You can go to the site to see how thousands of users buy and sell bitcoins.
Yes, you can purchase Bitcoin using Zelle. It works through LocalBitcoins.com to facilitate the purchases.
Because Zelle is designed for US transactions, you can only find other digital currencies on the US markets. Among the digital currencies we found open to Zelle payers are Ethereum, Dogecoin, and Ripple.
Banks generally do not offer protection for purchases through Zelle. But there are instances where you can reverse a Zelle transaction by contacting the bank.
Zelle does not provide account fraud protection. Its safety comes from its connection to big banks and its accessibility to the more-secure Bitcoin.
Zelle does not charge fees, and few online casinos add a charge for using Zelle.
Yes, you can claim a bonus when using Zelle. Most casino bonuses apply to any form of payment and there are special crypto bonuses you can claim when depositing with Bitcoin.
BetOnline no longer accepts direct Zelle payments. It does still accept Bitcoin though.