Wire transfer casinos are online casinos that allow you to make a deposit using a direct transfer from your bank account to your casino account.
Most reputable casinos accept this widespread transfer method due to its strict security protocols for both the sender and receiver, keeping both parties’ data and money safe.
Wire transfers incur transactional fees that vary from bank to bank and from casino to casino.
Some bank transfer casinos accept both deposits and withdrawals via wire transfer; some only allow cashouts. Take into account that you’ll be looking at a time frame of around four days for the money to be processed.
We’ll look at the very best online casinos that accept wire transfers as recommended by the Legitimate Casino review team.
We’ll also look at the pro and cons of playing at bank transfer casinos as well as the steps involved in making deposits and withdrawals.
Top Wire Transfer Online Casinos
100% up to $200100% up to €140100% up to £100
- Legit Online Casino
- $200 Casino Welcome Bonus
- Accepts Visa, MasterCard, eWallets, & More
- Dozens of Casino Games to Pick From
- International Casino
- Large Game Selection
- Hundreds of Online Slots
Want a faster deposit option? Credit cards offer instant deposits!
You can make instant casino deposits using your Visa or MasterCard. No deposit fees!
Pros & Cons of Using Bank Transfers at Online Casinos
Before playing at an online casino, you’ll have to make many choices. Picking a transfer method is one of them: as you know, each method has its pros and cons.
The only way to pick your preferred payment method is to see which pros suit your particular needs and which cons you find acceptable. Here is a breakdown of the advantages and disadvantages of bank wires:
- Acceptance: The majority of online casinos accept wire transfers.
- Guaranteed Payment: Most US banks guarantee the transaction, even if the transfer is lost.
- Security: Both the player and online casino need to have verified bank accounts. This requirement eliminates most chargeback and scams that could occur with other payment methods.
- High Limits: Some online casinos offer higher withdrawal limits for wire transfers than other transfer methods. Higher limits are ideal for high rollers.
- Ease of transaction: No third parties or special accounts are involved. It’s one of the simplest online payment methods available at online casinos.
- Time constraints: Bank transfers take longer than other transfer methods since banks have more security protocols.
- Expensive: Many banks and transfer services charge a fee for wire transfers. Check with your financial institution.
- Privacy concerns: Players may not want to use their personal bank account for online gaming transfers.
- Barrier To Entry: Players must have a verified bank account. The setup may be too manually intensive for some. Some banks may also require the player to visit the bank to fill out paperwork physically.
- US Restrictions: Certain US banks do not allow payments to online casinos local or abroad.
What To Consider When Picking A Wire Transfer Casino?
When picking your favorite wire transfer casino, it’s important to remember that each online casino has different bank transfer conditions based on their location and the banks they use. The same goes for the player. These factors influence the processing time as well as the transfer fees.
- Cost: Different banks charge different fees. The same bank often charges more for international transfers than local transfers. Outgoing transfers usually cost you more than incoming transfers. Online casinos may also apply a fee for bank transfer withdrawals.
- Speed: Players in a rush should consider that wire transfers take a lot longer than alternative payment methods due to extra safety measures. You could look at a maximum waiting time of 15 days, although four or fewer working days seems to be the average waiting time.
- Min. and max. limits: Both limits are higher than alternative methods, which proves ideal for high rollers looking to deposit and withdraw larger amounts.
- Deposits and withdrawals: Online casinos have different rules when it comes to bank transfers. Some accept wire transfers for both deposits and withdrawals, while others only offer bank transfer withdrawals.
Best Online Casinos That Accept Wire Transfer Deposits
|RANK||ONLINE CASINO||BONUS||DEPOSIT LIMITS||DEPOSIT|
|1||Wild Casino||BONUS 100% up to $5,000||DEPOSIT LIMITS $1,000 - No Limit||Deposit Now|
|2||BetOnline Casino||BONUS 100% up to $3,000||DEPOSIT LIMITS $1,000 - No Limit||Deposit Now|
|3||Super Slots Casino||BONUS 250% up to $6,000||DEPOSIT LIMITS $1,000 - No Limit||Deposit Now|
|4||SportsBetting.ag Casino||BONUS 75% up to $1,000||DEPOSIT LIMITS $1,000 - No Limit||Deposit Now|
How to Make a Wire Transfer Deposit at an Online Casino
One of the most impressive perks that wire transfers offer is simplicity. There’s no fuss with third-party sites or software. You won’t have to go through loads of technical steps. It’s as simple as 1,2,3.
Select The Payment Method
Navigate to the Cashier section of the online casino you’re logged into and select ‘Wire Transfer’ under the deposit section.
Enter Your Banking Details
Next, request the information from the chat box. You will receive the casino’s banking details (IBAN, BIC/SWIFT code) and the address of the casino’s bank.
Input The Deposit Amount
Finally, input the amount you wish to deposit and send off the request. Some banks may require you to finalize the transfer in person.
Online Casinos That Allow Wire Transfer Withdrawals
Most online casinos offer direct bank transfers as a withdrawal method. The time it takes to receive your money varies from bank to bank as they need to verify your identity.
Ask your bank about the fees associated with receiving a wire transfer and make sure to consult with the online casino of your choice about the minimum and maximum amounts you can withdraw using this method.
|RANK||ONLINE CASINO||WITHDRAWAL LIMITS||PLAY NOW|
|1||Wild Casino||WITHDRAWAL LIMITS $500 - $25,000||Play Now|
|2||Las Atlantis Casino||WITHDRAWAL LIMITS $150 - $2,500||Play Now|
|3||BetUS||WITHDRAWAL LIMITS $50 - $3,000||Play Now|
|4||BetOnline Casino||WITHDRAWAL LIMITS $500 - $25,000||Play Now|
|5||Super Slots Casino||WITHDRAWAL LIMITS $500 - $25,000||Play Now|
How to Request a Wire Transfer Cashout at an Online Casino
To get started, follow these steps:
Visit The Cashier Page
Navigate to the Cashier section of the online casino you’re logged into and select ‘Wire Transfer’ under the withdrawal section.
Enter Your Banking Details
Fill in the Banking Validation Form. The details you need to complete include your account number, IBAN, and BIC/SWIFT code. You will also need to submit your home and bank addresses.
Enter A Cashout Amount
Decide how much money you would like to withdraw. Remember to check that you have met the wagering requirements of any bonuses or promotions you have used before you request a cashout.
Make a Wire Transfer Deposit and Start Playing
Using wire transfers makes a lot of sense, especially when you consider all of the perks that this method offers. Most online casinos recognize this as one of the most popular global transfer methods and make special exceptions to the maximum withdrawal amounts.
We’ve looked at all the pros and cons of using bank transfers. If you’re a player concerned about convenience, safety, and making either large deposits or withdrawals, this is the number one option for you. Even if you don’t intend to deposit large amounts, you may very well strike it lucky and make a large withdrawal.
Try your luck now at one of our recommended wire transfer casinos!