Credit cards are one of the safest, most reliable payment methods for online gambling. In fact, some casinos like Las Atlantis and El Royale even offer withdrawals back to your card.
Beyond that, many credit cards offer rewards like bonus points or flyer miles. If you’re wondering what the top options are, you’ve come to the right place. On this page, we will dive into the best credit cards that allow online gambling at casino sites.
All About Credit Cards For Online Gambling
Best Credit Cards For Online Gambling [ 2022 ]
Some cards are issued from your bank and attached to funds you already have. Unlike debit-exclusive cards which casinos don’t accept, you’ll see a credit company logo on them. True credit cards are essentially a lending system that allows you to spend money and pay it back with interest.
Most online gambling sites offer deposits with both types of cards, but there can be limitations set in place by the card issuer or state laws. Let’s take a look at the best credit cards for online gambling in the USA.
Visa is the most well-known and commonly accepted form of payment globally, including at online casinos.
They offer a variety of perks for cardholders, such as flier miles and discounts on hotels or shopping. There aren’t any deposit fees attached to their card, but gambling sites may implement additional costs on their end.
If you have a bank-issued card, your ability to use it for online gambling sites can depend on the bank’s regulations. TD Bank is one that recently lifted its restrictions on casino sites. Of course, it still has to be within the parameters of legality, depending on the state.
|Bonus: 100% up to $5,000||Play Now|
MasterCard is the second-largest credit card company worldwide and is commonly used for gambling online. They offer fun perks on DoorDash, VIP experiences, and travel.
Deposits don’t have any fees attached, but there may be some on withdrawals, and these transactions can take up to five business days. It is much harder to find bank-issued MasterCards that permit online gambling, so true credit cards are a safer option.
|Bonus: 280% up to $14,000||Play Now|
American Express is another top name in credit, albeit less popular for gambling. It’s not as widely accepted at online casinos, but there are still several top-rated options.
Several AMEX credit cards have annual fees to watch for, and casino withdrawals can also take up to five days to process. That said, Amex has a lot of the same benefits as MasterCard and Visa.
|Bonus: 100% up to $5,000||Play Now|
- Discover: This is a lesser accepted credit card but still a valid option. There are plenty of legit casinos that take Discover if that’s your preferred form of payment.
- Gift cards: Most gambling sites that accept a major credit card will also take a prepaid credit-branded gift card. They are an excellent option for people that don’t have a bank account.
Instead of sitting around researching what online casinos take credit cards for gambling, check out the list of top-rated gambling sites that our experts have compiled instead!
Tips When Using Credit Cards For Online Gambling In The USA
Currently, credit cards are a widely accepted form of payment for online gambling in the US. However, that can be dependent on a few factors. The bank you use, the state you’re in, the gambling site, and the type of card are all elements that can affect their potential.
A bank may reject your online casino payment if you don’t alert them to upcoming international transactions. Since offshore casinos are in a legal gray area, be sure to research your local statutes before opening an online gambling account.
How To Avoid My Credit Card Declining Online Casino Deposits
There are a few ways to gamble with your credit card while avoiding the limitations and regulations. You can use your card to fund an e-wallet or buy cryptocurrencies and make transactions that way. Many casinos also accept prepaid gift cards.
Using Prepaid Credit Cards For Online Casinos
Prepaid credit cards are essentially gift cards. You can use any form of payment to purchase them for virtually any balance.
These cards are a great option for anyone that wants to use cash at credit card gambling sites or doesn’t have a bank account. Not to mention, they are conveniently available at many retail locations or online.
Credit Card Alternatives For Online Gambling Deposits
There are tons of alternative options for banking at casino gambling sites if credit cards aren’t your thing. Take a look at the following methods. They are all legitimate secure forms of making casino deposits.
- Crypto: Crypto gambling involves using digital forms of coins that rely on uber-secure technology to transfer funds. They don’t require any form of identification and are accepted by many online casinos.
- eChecks: These are just like paper checks, but they are sent online instead of through the mail. Online casinos encrypt all information in the transaction to ensure security.
- Bank Transfers: This is an electronic way of sending money from a bank to another entity, such as an online casino. You do need a bank account to use this option.
- Cashapp: Cashapp is a mobile platform used to transfer money or crypto from one person to another, or in this case, to a gambling site. It’s direct, quick, and secure, but it’s only available to people in the US and the UK.
- Paypal: Paypal is a multinational online banking service. They are available in over 200 countries, but not all casinos accept their transactions.
Deposit With Your Favorite Credit Card And Play At Legit Sites!
There’s a banking method for everyone out there, but credit cards are the most popular option for online casino enthusiasts for a reason. They are consistently secure, safe, and reliable when playing at any gambling site.
So wait no more and sign up at one of our recommended gambling sites that accept credit cards today!