Online casinos are increasingly accepting American Express as a deposit method. Although not as popular as Visa or MasterCard, Amex casinos are becoming more and more common in the online gambling world.
You can use your American Express card to safely deposit funds at your preferred online casino.
Some of the benefits of using your Amex card at an online casino include:
- American Express is a perfect option for elite clientele and high-roller players.
- AMEX is now accepted by top online USA casinos
- Casinos understand the possibility of fraud with Amex cards, so they take extra precautions with identity verification for your protection.
Read on to learn more about American Express casinos and making an online casino deposit using your Amex card or prepaid card.
Legit American Express Casinos Of 2020
Picking the best casino for your online gaming endeavors is key to having a positive experience. We recommend researching your casino of choice to make sure it gets consistently good customer reviews and provides straightforward and fast payouts.
Find below our top 2 choices for American Express casinos:
Do Online Casinos Take American Express?
For many years, Amex was scarcely accepted as a deposit option at online casinos. Even today, you will find that while almost all major casinos accept Visa and Mastercard, that is not always the case for American Express.
The good news is that casinos are increasingly accepting Amex as a deposit option, which is great news to customers who prefer American Express over other cards.
Other deposit options available at online casinos include cryptocurrencies, wire transfers and eChecks.
Are AMEX Prepaid Cards Accepted At Gambling Sites?
Most online casinos that accept American Express as a payment option will also take an Amex Prepaid or Gift Card. These can be purchased at most large retail stores and you’ve got the option of purchasing them using cash, which helps keep your online gambling activity anonymous.
Mastercard and Visa Gift Cards are also a commonly accepted payment method at online gaming sites.
Online Casinos That Accept AMEX Or Other Credit Cards
Deposit Options include:Compatible with:BONUS 100% up to $250BONUS 100% up to €250BONUS 100% up to £250
- Most Reputable Online Casino
- Up to $1,000 Welcome Bonus
- Visa, MasterCard, & More Deposit Methods
- Offers Live Casino Games
Deposit Options include:Compatible with:BONUS 100% up to $1600BONUS 100% up to €1600BONUS 100% up to £1600
- Safe and Secure Online Casino
- $/€1600 Casino Welcome Bonus
- Play Over 400 Casino Games
- Huge Jackpot Slots
Benefits Of Using Your Amex Card To Play At Online Casinos
American Express is one of the easiest and most convenient payment methods available at online casinos. The major benefits are:
- Instant deposit: when adding money to an online casino with an American Express card, the funds will hit your account within minutes.
- Secure transactions: American Express is one of the most popular and safest ways to shop in the world. Depositing money to enjoying online casino games is just as secure as any other transaction.
- Easy to use: There isn’t a smoother method to add money to your online casino account than with a credit card. It takes just a few minutes to get it done.
How To Make An AMEX Deposit At An Online Casino
Follow these steps to add money to your online casino account using your American Express card:
- Create an account at your favorite online casino. You can check out the top Amex casinos we recommend. If you already have one, just log in.
- Find the cashier button at your preferred online casino. It’s usually on the top menu of the casino.
- Enter your card information, including name, card number, and the amount of money you want to deposit.
- When the funds hit your account, find your favorite casino game and start enjoying the online casino experience.
Types Of American Express Cards Available to Consumers
Amex can never be accused of a lack of diversity, as they have over two dozen cards available to customers. In this section, we’ll examine the leading options for players who want to try their hand at making a casino deposit with American Express. Just remember what I said earlier in this article and temper your expectations.
– Consumer Charge Cards
With American Express charge cards, the consumer must pay the entire balance on a monthly basis. Here are the current options:
- Green Card – The most basic type of charge card available to AmEx members. The first year is free, but then a fee of $95 is charged annually. Purchases earn points that can be redeemed for additional goods and services.
- Gold Card – For each dollar spent, customers earn one point towards the membership rewards program. The first year of membership is free, with an annual fee of $125 each year after that.
- Platinum Card – The $450 annual membership fee provides access to special offers and unique events. There are no foreign transaction fees, and the 24-hour concierge service helps you locate anything you’re looking for.
- Centurion Card – The most prestigious charge card offered by American Express. Informally known as the “Black Card,” it is issued on an invitation-only basis to Platinum Card members after they meet certain qualifications. U.S. members must pay a one-time fee of $7,500, followed by an annual fee of $2,500. In addition to the other benefits enjoyed by cardholders, the Centurion Card has no charge limit. The largest known purchase made on the card was a $52 million private jet.
– Consumer Credit Cards
Unlike charge cards, these items allow a balance to be carried over from one month to the next. The options currently available include:
- Gold Delta SkyMiles – Earn bonus miles when you make travel purchases with Delta, plus you receive priority boarding and get to check one bag for free on their flights. The first year is free, followed by an annual fee of $95.
- Platinum Delta SkyMiles – Earn unlimited miles, get priority boarding, check your first bag for free, and save up to $50 on a round-trip ticket. The annual fee is $150.
- Starwood Preferred Guest – Redeem points for free hotel accommodations and discounts on flights on over 350 airlines. Free for the first year, followed by an annual fee of $65.
- TrueEarnings Card – No annual fees for those with a Costco membership. When used at Costco stores and select restaurants, the cardholder receives 2% back on purchases. There’s also a 3% cash back offer when buying gas at Costco stations.
- Blue Cash Everyday – Earn 3% back on supermarket purchases in the United States, as well as 2% back on purchases at gas stations and select department stores. Additional purchases may carry a 1% cash back offer. No annual fee.
- Blue Cash Preferred – The same as the Blue Cash Everyday card, but with higher cash back percentages. For a $75 annual fee, the cardholder gets 6% back on supermarket purchases in the United States, plus 3% at gas stations and department stores. Other purchases may offer a 1% cash back bonus.
- Blue Sky – No matter which airline you use, this card allows you to redeem points for a statement credit. No annual fee.
- Blue Sky Preferred – For an annual $75 fee, customers receive an annual airline allowance of $100, plus points on every flight and no blackout dates. Purchases at select restaurants, hotels, and car rental companies earn double points.
– AMEX Prepaid Cards
These cards can be reloaded at any time. When the amount loaded onto the card has been depleted, the card is no longer of use until more money has been added to its balance.
- American Express Prepaid Card – A safe and simple way to conduct everyday spending. The card can be loaded with any amount you desire, and there are no monthly or transaction fees. When the balance gets low, simply reload the card and spend some more.
- PASS Cards – These reloadable cards are marketed for parents to give to their kids. Adults can load any amount they want onto the card and then view payments and balances online. When the card gets low, they have the option of adding more money (they can also schedule automatic reloads). Kids can customize the cards by choosing the color and an image upon purchase.
Make An AMEX Deposit And Start Playing!
Now you’ve got all the information you need to make your first deposit with your American Express card at your preferred real money online casino.
Using your Amex to fund your casino account is easy and a great option to keep your transactions secure. Once the payment goes through, you’ll see your funds immediately credited into your account and you are ready to start playing and earning winnings.
Check out our Most Trusted Casinos page for an updated list of trustworthy operators.