Nowadays, all of the best online casinos accept MasterCard deposits. When you play at MasterCard casinos, you can safely use any kind of MasterCard and at the same time accumulate cashback rewards.
This guide to depositing via MasterCard provides everything you need to know to get started using this popular banking method at top-rated legitimate casinos online.
We’ll cover all the reasons people use MasterCard for online betting while pointing out any potential drawbacks. We’ll also give you a step-by-step tutorial on how to deposit and withdraw using MasterCard.
All About MasterCard Casinos
Top MasterCard Casino Sites
100% up to $200100% up to €140100% up to £100
- Legit Online Casino
- $200 Casino Welcome Bonus
- Accepts Visa, MasterCard, eWallets, & More
- Dozens of Casino Games to Pick From
- International Casino
- Large Game Selection
- Hundreds of Online Slots
Do Legit Online Casinos Accept MasterCard?
Most online casinos accept MasterCard deposits. Legitimate gambling sites support payments with major credit cards. These sites keep your credit card details safe as they go through the standard verification process when you use your MasterCard.
Players can spot legit operators in several ways:
- Casinos are licensed by respected gambling regulators.
- They use top software providers with top security.
- They use secure payment methods only
- They use 128-bit encryption and SSL certificates.
Best Online Casinos That Accept MasterCard (USA)
In the table below, you will find the top casino MasterCard casinos for players in the US. They all offer a wide variety of deposit options – including MasterCard credit, debit and gift cards – and an awesome selection of games.
We conduct regular reviews of the online casinos we recommend to update bonus terms and other important details.
|RANK||ONLINE CASINO||BONUS||DEPOSIT LIMITS||PLAY NOW|
|1||Wild Casino||BONUS 100% up to $5,000||DEPOSIT LIMITS $50 - $5,000||PLAY NOW|
|2||Las Atlantis Casino||BONUS 280% up to $14,000||DEPOSIT LIMITS $30 - $1,000||PLAY NOW|
|3||BetUS||BONUS 150% up to $3,500||DEPOSIT LIMITS $10 - $2,499||PLAY NOW|
|4||Red Dog Casino||BONUS 225% up to $12,250||DEPOSIT LIMITS $30 - $1,000||PLAY NOW|
|5||BetOnline Casino||BONUS 100% up to $3,000||DEPOSIT LIMITS $50 - $5,000||PLAY NOW|
Top International Mastercard Casinos
This group of online casino operators has provided top-quality gaming to international players for many years. Each brand has a strong reputation as one of the best in the business and offers MasterCard for your deposit needs.
Get to know the four online casinos below, including details regarding deposits with MasterCard. These online casino sites are for non-US players only.
- 888 Casino – The MasterCard deposit limits start at a low £10.00 and go as high as £5000.
- Jackpot City Casino – You can use a MasterCard to deposit funds into your account with only a $10 minimum.
- Joe Fortune (Australia) – MasterCard is accepted with a low $20 requirement. The max deposit amount allowed is $1,000.
Why Use Your MasterCard At An Online Casino
Many experienced online casino players consider MasterCard to be one of the most convenient payment methods available. It’s safe, fast, and supports deposits, both large and small.
Some of the benefits of using MasterCard to deposit at an online casino include:
- Security: MasterCard handled 90.2 billion credit card transactions in 2018. With so many payments, MasterCard uses cutting-edge technology to keep your payment secure.
- Immediate Deposits: MasterCard deposits happen instantly. Western Union, money orders, and bank wires take hours, if not days, to arrive.
- High Deposit Limits: Credit card deposits have the highest deposit limits. High rollers always should use their MasterCard and other charge cards for casino deposits.
- Cashback Rewards: Casino deposits are a quick way to build up your MasterCard rewards. Combine cashback with casino welcome pledges to stretch your bankroll.
- No Fees: The MasterCard online casinos we recommend have free deposits for MasterCard users. Never pay to deposit your cash.
- No Bank Account Needed: MasterCard Online casinos accept any card with the MasterCard brand. Use Maestro debit, prepaid cards, or gift cards to fund your player account.
MasterCard Deposits at Online Casinos
MasterCard is one of the preferred online casino deposit methods for a reason. Top MasterCard casinos online that accept this deposit method have high deposit limits, while the instant payments are free of charge.
Unlike most banking options, MasterCard gives players cashback rewards. Now that you know the many advantages of MasterCard deposits, read our casino reviews choose a safe online casino, and let the fun begin.
Steps To Making A MasterCard Casino Deposit
If you’ve never made a credit card deposit at an online casino before, there’s no need to worry. The process is straightforward and relatively simple, even if you don’t consider yourself to be tech-savvy.
Read and follow these steps, and you’ll be playing your first online casino game in a matter of minutes:
- Select a Trusted Mastercard Casino: Choose a legitimate online casino that’s fair, secure, and offers good bonuses. Read our honest reviews, which provide the information you need to pick the casino that’s best for your needs. Follow the link to that site.
- Create an Account: Once on the site, click the “Join Now” or “Deposit” link. Fill out the registration form. Follow the verification link in your email to join.
- Visit the Casino’s Cashier Page: Log in to your account. Visit the cashier page. Pick out MasterCard as your payment method. Choose a deposit amount. Confirm the amount and click.
- Accept Casino Bonus: Next, accept the welcome bonus the casino offers. Please read our reviews to learn the bonuses each site provides. Remember to look through the rollover terms.
- Play for Real Money: Pick a casino game and start playing for real money. Remember to satisfy the wagering requirement before withdrawing cash. Also, keep in mind that the welcome bonus and MasterCard’s rewards help your bankroll.
- Withdraw Your Winnings: Once the bonus clears, you can withdraw money from your account. Take a look at reload bonuses on future MasterCard deposits.
How To Withdraw Winnings From A Mastercard Online Casino
The following steps guide how to withdraw funds from an online account using a MasterCard as a first time method. Follow the guide to know exactly what to do when withdrawing via MasterCard.
Visit the Cashier:
To make a withdrawal, you need to click on the online casino’s cashier.
Go to the “Withdrawal” section of the cashier. Here you will find all the available methods that you can use to withdraw funds. If MasterCard is offered, it will be listed here.
To begin the transaction, choose MasterCard as your withdrawal method.
Input Card Details:
If you are using a MasterCard for the first time to withdraw funds, you will need to provide the credit card number and other details to complete the transaction. If you have already used your card for deposit, the site should have this information, and you can move on to the next step.
Choose the amount you wish to withdraw and complete the transaction. Be sure to consider the withdrawal limits for MasterCard as set by the casino before you complete the transaction.
Watch as the withdrawal is accepted and you receive funds. The time frame in which you will see the money added to your credit card will vary depending on which site you are using.
Types of MasterCard Cards You Can Use At An Online Casino
MasterCard gamblers have four basic options when depositing in a casino: credit cards, debit cards, prepaid cards, and gift cards. Here’s a quick synopsis of each card option, along with its pros and cons.
MasterCard Credit Cards
MasterCard credit cards are accepted in every legit online casino in the world.
MasterCard credit allows instant, secure deposits and high deposit limits. Some online casinos also allow MasterCard withdrawals.
Another advantage of MasterCard credit cards are cashback rewards.
MasterCard Debit Cards
MasterCard debit cards often are issued by your bank, so you can use these to send deposits directly from your bank account to the online casino of your choice.
Debit assures you’ll never deposit more than you can afford. On the downside, debit doesn’t build MasterCard rewards, as credit cards do. Maestro is a MasterCard debit card brand, too
MasterCard Prepaid Cards
Many online casinos accept prepaid Mastercards as these work anywhere MasterCard credit does. Use prepaid cards for 100% privacy or if you’re not comfortable entering your credit information at a casino site.
You can reload prepaid cards, though you won’t accumulate rewards points. Prepaid cards are also the right way of keeping your spending under control.
MasterCard Gift Cards
Gift cards work like prepaid cards but cannot reload with cash. Luckily, there are several online casinos that take MasterCard gift cards, and its mainly because these provide the same level of privacy, along with the same speed and security as other types of prepaid MasterCards.
Gift cards don’t have high deposit limits and don’t build rewards points. However, they are also a great way to control your spending, making sure you gamble with the budget you can intend to.
MasterCard Online Casino Deposit Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, MasterCard cards of all types work at online casinos. Choose the type of MasterCard payment method according to which is most convenient for you. If credit card rewards are most important, use your MasterCard credit card to fund your account. If you prefer direct payments from your bank account, use MasterCard debit. If you prefer privacy, use a prepaid or gift card. Check out Mastercard’s FAQ if you have any additional questions regarding the use of your card.
Yes, they are. While you’ll need to give the online casino’s cashier department your credit card information, legit online casinos won’t require you to reveal your CVV code. Without that code, credit card information remains safe at your chosen online casino.
MasterCard deposits appear in your casino account instantly. Like any online payment, instant deposits might take a few moments (or minutes) to register, but even that’s rare. You’ll be playing for real money within 5 to 15 minutes.
No. MasterCard deposits are free in any of the online casinos we recommend. Free deposits are one of the advantages of MasterCard over other payment methods.