There are literally hundreds of casinos online. If you are new to the online gambling world, you’ll find that it’s not always easy to tell the difference between the safe casinos and the ones you should definitely avoid.
This page will help you pick the safest and most secure online casino for your gaming adventures.
To do so, we’ll look into several important aspects that will help you pick a safe gambling site – including licenses, certification, and algorithms.
Read on to learn more about casino safety and security in 2020.
Most Secure Online Casinos
Deposit Options include:Compatible with:BONUS 100% up to $250BONUS 100% up to €250BONUS 100% up to £250
- Most Reputable Online Casino
- Up to $1,000 Welcome Bonus
- Visa, MasterCard, & More Deposit Methods
- Offers Live Casino Games
Deposit Options include:Compatible with:BONUS 100% up to $1600BONUS 100% up to €1600BONUS 100% up to £1600
- Safe and Secure Online Casino
- $/€1600 Casino Welcome Bonus
- Play Over 400 Casino Games
- Huge Jackpot Slots
Are Online Casinos Safe?
Top-rated online casinos are safe to play. This page will help you understand how online casino algorithms work and what security mechanisms they implement.
We hope you’ll better appreciate the efforts being made to assure that your gaming session is a pleasant one!
Although methods for cheating and identity theft are becoming increasingly sophisticated, you can be certain that casino countermeasures will constantly grow in order to match them.
What Makes An Online Casino Safe?
Picking a trusted online casino is one of the most critical steps when opening an account. You want to choose an online casino with the following features:
- Secure Banking Options
Finding an online casino with safe banking options for deposits and withdrawals is critical. Most trusted casinos allow deposit via debit/credit cards, echecks, and other third-party options.
Not all will allow withdrawals with credit or debit cards. When you request a payout read the options each casino will give you to collect your winnings. You can usually find this information in the casino’s “banking” or “cashier” page.
- On-Site Security (SSL)
Every online casino should have an SSL encrypted connection. If the URL of the online casino begins with “https” (instead of “http”) it means the site is using a secure SSL Certificate.
- Player Authentication Process
When creating an account, most casinos will ask you to verify your email. When you ask for a payout, the trustworthy casinos will request identity proof like a government ID or a bill under your name.
- License and Regulation
Take a quick look at the terms and conditions to know where the online casino is licensed. If it is not regulated, it’s better to look for another option. If you don’t know where to find a certified casino, you can find our recommendations in the section below.
Safest Online Casinos Of 2020
If you are looking for an updated list of the safest online casinos of 2020, look no further. Check out the table below for our complete list:
|RANK||ONLINE CASINO||BONUS||SAFETY RATING||PLAY NOW|
|#1||El Royale Casino||250% up to $12,500||Safety Rating: A+||Play Now|
|#2||Slots Empire||220% up to $12,000||Safety Rating: A+||Play Now|
|#3||BetOnline||100% up to $3,000||Safety Rating: A||Play Now|
|#4||Wild Casino||100% up to $5,000||Safety Rating: A||Play Now|
|#5||MyBookie.ag||150% up to $750||Safety Rating: A-||Play Now|
The Safest Online Casino: BetOnline
BetOnline is a sportsbook and casino that has been operating since 2001. Their operation has a license from Panama, and they have built a solid reputation over the years.
BetOnline is a no-brainer when it comes to security. Betsoft, one of the best gaming developers in the industry, provides its casino games.
The BetOnline site has a safe SSL encrypted connection. They offer plenty of quality and secure banking options to deposit and withdraw funds and they have fast payouts and helpful customer service.
BetOnline’s reputation in the industry puts it ahead of its competitors.
BetOnline Is Rated As The Safest Casino Online
The Safest Mobile Casino: El Royale Casino
El Royale Casino is the new online casino in town. It has set high standards and is attracting lots of new players. Their site has an SSL encrypted connection with a gaming license from Curacao.
The Infinity Media Group LTD is the owner of El Royale Casino. They have been around for a long time and also own Slots Empire and Aussie Play.
RealTime Gaming (RTG) develops El Royale Casino’s impressive lineup of entertaining games. The gaming developer started in 1998 and is well-known in the industry.
El Royale Casino allows secure deposits with VISA, Mastercard, Bitcoin, and many other payment methods. Unlike other casinos, El Royale has the option to withdraw your winnings via credit or debit cards with no fees attached.
Very quickly, El Royale has become one of the most attractive and safe online casinos around.
El Royale Casino Is The Safest Mobile Casino
Casino Games That Are Safe To Play
When doing your research to find the best online casino games, it’s a good idea to take a quick peek at the groups developing the games. The companies putting these games together have been in the business for a long time and look to partner with secure and trustworthy casinos only.
Table games such as blackjack, baccarat, and craps are some of the safest games you can play. These games have a low house edge over the player, although luck remains a factor to win. Plus, you can also play with a live dealer to get a real casino experience.
Slots are another good option in terms of safety. Look for the highest Return-to-Player percentage to increase your chances of winning big against the house.
The games at trustworthy online casinos are regulated and monitored by gaming license companies. These third-party organizations look to protect the player, ensuring that the casino has fair systems in place.
Online Casino Algorithms And Certifications
Online casino algorithms are used by internet operators to ensure that players receive a fair and safe experience with each deal of the cards or spin of the reels.
The methods chosen by a casino directly impact the certifications they may be eligible to receive, which in turn governs the level of trust that they may accrue within the gaming community.
Online establishments using state-of-the-art algorithms and safeguards flourish as their reputation grows, while those content to rely on outmoded methods often find their customer base beginning to wither.
How Online Casino Algorithms Work
Different casinos use different software providers, from IGT to Microgaming to Playtech.
While the appearance of an online blackjack or slots game may differ from one company to the next, they all make use of a random number generator algorithm (“RNG algorithm”) to ensure that each hand or spin is determined honestly. The random nature is also meant to keep players from predicting the outcome of their chosen game.
True random number generators aren’t cost-efficient, so online casinos often rely on what’s known as a pseudo-RNG. They use a set of algorithms, and the end result is a series of numbers that mimic a random result without being truly random in the strict definition of the word.
One of the most popular methods is the use of a computerized clock, which initiates the moment a player presses the button to spin or deal. An initial value known as a “seed” is linked to a series of random numbers. The result determines the outcome of the game, and the computerized clock selects one of these outcomes depending on the exact millisecond that the player presses the button to begin play.
- Online Slots Algorithm
The function on a slots game differs slightly from blackjack or video poker, however. Each spin of the slots is entirely independent from the previous one, but an online game utilizing a 52-card deck has to take into account when specific cards have already been introduced into play.
Online Casinos Security Mechanisms
Large amounts of money are transferred each day into online gaming sites, and sensitive information – such as bank account and credit card numbers – are sitting out in cyberspace waiting to be plundered by devious hackers.
Since most casinos live or die by their reputation with players, they take every available step to keep vital data secure. The following are the most common methods:
- Firewalls – The purpose of a firewall is to establish certain parameters and then decide which outgoing and incoming web traffic will be allowed. For the purposes of online gaming sites, the objective is to prevent undesirable traffic from making its way onto the casino server.
- Secure Socket Layer (SSL) – When you visit a casino, the process begins with your web browser asking the casino’s server for its identity. At this point, the browser receives a copy of the site’s security certificate. If the browser determines that everything is in order, then the exchange continues. Next, an encryption channel is established with two keys.
The first key is public and is used for the purpose of encrypting information. The second key is private, and its purpose is to decrypt the information. This process takes place in an instant and allows for the secure exchange of information between the casino and its client without any outside interference.
- Multiple Deposit Options – While all reputable banking options take great care to assure safe transactions, customers inevitably gravitate towards the company they feel most comfortable with. In order to provide their clients with the maximum level of convenience, the leading online casinos offer a variety of deposit options.
- Security Logo – A casino can say that its system is secure, but that means very little without some manner of proof to back it up. That’s where a reputable security firm such as VeriSign comes into play, and customers concerned about online safety should always check the bottom of the homepage to look for a seal of approval.
- Audit Trails – Disputes sometimes arise in the world of online gaming, but casinos that maintain an audit trail are able to resolve these problems as efficiently as possible. This is basically a record of every possible transaction which can be reviewed by an independent auditor should a dispute ever arise between the casino and customer.
- Customer Privacy – Most Internet users despise spam, which is why it’s important to make sure the casino of your choice does not rely on such methods. Before you choose a gaming destination, make sure you familiarize yourself with their policy regarding contact with the customer.
- Unique Pin Number – When it comes time to withdraw money, you want to make sure that the transaction goes as smoothly as possible. The casino wants the same thing, especially since problems could result in the loss of a customer. That’s why a personalized pin number is assigned to each client and required before a transaction can be processed.