Echeck casinos are becoming increasingly common among online casinos when playing for real money.
Echecks are the electronic equivalent of paper checks and work just like traditional checks do for payments or casino deposits.
When it comes to online gambling, eChecks are one of the most secure ways to make a deposit at an online casino and are the preferred payment method for many casino regulars.
Here we will show you the best gambling sites that accept electronic checks and all you need to know about eCheck casinos online.
Top eCheck Casinos Online
Here you’ll find our top recommended casinos that accept checks online. All these casinos have high reviews, amazing casino games and fast payouts.
Deposit Options include:
- Top Reputable US Online Casino
- Online, Download, Live, & Mobile Casino
- Up to $3,000 in Welcome Bonuses
- Android, iOS, & BlackBerry Friendly
100% up to $3,000
Deposit Options include:
- Download, Instant, & Mobile Legit Casino
- Live Blackjack, Baccarat, & Roulette
- Up to $5,000 in Welcome Bonuses
- Bitcoin, Visa, and Mastercard Accepted
100% up to $5,000
4Fair Go Casino
Deposit Options include:
- Safe and Legitimate Australian Casino
- 100s of Slots and Table Games
- Mutiple Daily Deposit and Reload Deals
- Easy Deposits with Bitcoin
100% up to $1000
Do Online Casinos Take eCheque Deposits?
More and more online casinos are accepting electronic checks as a funding method.
Check out the “Banking” or “Cashier” page of the casino of your choice to make sure that they do take them, as not all gambling sites do.
An eCheck casino might ask you for a few extra verification steps when making a deposit.
IMPORTANT – The eCheck payment option may not be available on the online casino’s Banking page. You may need to sign up and visit their CASHIER – an exclusive option for registered users – to see eCheques as an option.
Online Casinos That Accept eChecks In 2021
Here are some of the most trustworthy eCheck casinos to play for real money this 2021. All these casino sites feature excellent welcome bonuses, great casino games and safe banking methods.
|RANK||ONLINE CASINO||BONUS||CASINO RATING||PLAY NOW|
|1||BetOnline Casino||BONUS 100% up to $3,000||CASINO RATING 4.7||PLAY NOW|
|2||Sportsbetting.ag Casino||BONUS 75% up to $1,000||CASINO RATING 4.7||PLAY NOW|
|3||Wild Casino||BONUS 100% up to $5,000||CASINO RATING 4.5||PLAY NOW|
How Do eCheck Casinos Work?
An electronic check works just like a paper check would. Keep in mind that eCheque deposits are not instant; it may take 1-3 days for the funds to show up in your casino account.
Also note that the eCheck could bounce back if you don’t have sufficient funds in your bank account.
Making An ECheque Deposit At An Online Casino
Follow these steps to make your first deposit at your preferred casino:
Pick An Online CasinoMake sure the casino of your choice allows deposits via eChecks. You may also want to check costs and processing times associated with this payment method.
Visit The Casino’s Cashier PageGo to the casino’s “Cashier” page and choose “eChecks” as your deposit method. You may need to sign up at the online casino first for this option to become visible.
Fill In Your Personal DetailsEnter your name, bank account number, and bank routing number. Also, the amount of money you want to deposit.
The Online Casino Will Finalize The TransactionThe eCheck casino will contact your bank, and they will call you to confirm the transaction.
Make Your First Echeck Deposit & Win At BetOnline Casino
Making A Quick And Easy eCheck Deposit At An Online Casino
Echeque Casinos Deposit Limits
The deposit limits listed in the table above apply to new players. Your limits will automatically increase as you build a positive history of using this payment method at the online casino of your choice.
Please note, eChecks are not used for withdrawals, just for casino deposits, but you can always get payouts using regular checks or a wire transfer directly to your bank account.
Do Casinos Offer ECheck Bonuses?
Casinos usually won’t give bonuses just because you deposited via eCheck.
However, you can claim many of the regular casino bonuses like the Welcome Bonus, the Rebate Bonus, and many more, just like you would if you were using an alternate deposit method.
Online casino bonuses are a great way to give your bankroll a boost so that you can play for longer and, hopefully, win more money.
Advantages And Disadvantages Of Using eChecks At Online Casinos
In this section, we’ll be looking at some of the advantages and disadvantages of paying by eCheck. First, let’s look at the positives of using an eCheck:
- Clearance time for eChecks is faster than paper checks (an average of four days versus seven to ten days).
- Lower processing costs for the receiving party.
- Lower billing costs thanks to reduced administration and invoicing.
And now for the negatives of using an eCheck:
- Receiving party must often wait for the check to clear before allowing access to services.
- Just like a paper check, it can bounce due to insufficient funds.
- An eCheck payment can be disputed by the issuing party up to 60 days after the check was issued. If this happens, the bank issues a charge-back against the accepting party’s account similar to a credit card transaction charge-back.
Alternate Deposit Options For Online Players
So what happens if your casino of choice won’t accept an eCheck as a viable deposit method?
Luckily, there are a number of ways to get money into your account, and some of the leading options are listed below.
Keep in mind, however, that acceptable forms of payment vary from one casino to the next.
When in doubt, email the casino or visit their website and click on the “cashier” icon.
- Personal Check – Most online casino sites no longer offer this option, but a thorough search should turn up a few options (Ultimate Poker, for example). You simply need to write out a personal check and mail it to an address provided by the casino.
- Wire Transfers – Visit a wire transfer agent such as Western Union and present them with the money you wish to send to the online casino (plus a small fee). They will then transfer it to the intended location.
- Credit Card – This is one of the most common forms of depositing money to casinos for non-US players. It should be noted, however, that recent legislation by various states to allow online gaming within their borders may lead to an increase in the number of banks willing to accept credit card transactions involving online gambling.
- Debit Card – These cards can either draw funds directly from your bank account or be loaded with a specified amount of money. The latter option is recommended for online gamblers, as there’s no danger of overdrawing at your bank.
- Neteller – A major player in the online gambling industry that ceased transactions in the United States after the passage of the Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act. Players outside the U.S. are still able to enjoy their services and deposit money directly from their bank account.
- Skrill – Allows payments to be made to various merchants over the Internet. U.S. players can’t use their services, and certain countries in the European Union are also blocked. Payments can be made from a bank account or Skrill card, and over 40 forms of currency are supported.
Make Your First eCheck Casino Deposit & Let The Fun Begin!
When it comes to online gaming, electronic checks have many benefits, including:
- Secure payments verified by your bank
- Low processing costs & higher deposit limits than other casino payments options
- Faster processing times than paper checks
Other common deposit methods accepted by online casinos are cryptocurrencies, wire transfers and credit cards, among others.
Make sure you check the casino’s “Cashier” page to find out whether your preferred payment method is accepted.
We hope this page has helped you understand how to make your first eCheck deposit.
Visit one of our trusted casinos and start enjoying the online casino experience!