Las Atlantis is a top online casino that offers its players the very best gaming available. It is a relatively new casino and it kicks things off with a 280% welcome bonus up to $14,000.
So we put the casino through its paces and played the most popular real money games on offer. We have to say that we’re impressed with the selections’ RTP, graphics, and animation.
You’ll find the best slots at Las Atlantis and some incredible online casino games such as table and specialty games.
Best Online Slots To Play At Las Atlantis Casino
This is definitely one of Las Atlantis Casino’s best slots. If you’re looking for an unconventional Wild West-themed video slot, look no further than this Real Time Gaming (RTG) video slot.
The progressive jackpot slot features the American Eagle Sheriff in hot pursuit of Wile E. Coyote, who has made off with the loot.
The 25 paylines game offers an RTP of 97.5%, 20 Free Spins, and a multiplier of up to 10,000x.
Cash Bandits 2
This particular slot from RTG is the sequel to the wildly popular Cash Bandits and boasts even more action.
The slot boasts an RTP of 95.3%, 25 paylines, and a special Vault bonus round where you stand a chance to crack the code for 5-100 Free Spins plus multipliers.
Once you’ve broken through the vault, you’ll also get 5 Free Spins and a 2x multiplier. The cartoon-like slot also features two randomly triggered progressive jackpots during the main game.
If you’ve been fishing for a slot that’s bound to leave you reeling, play this 27-payline, underwater-themed game from RTG at Las Atlantis Casino.
Don’t fear the Great White as it acts as the Wild and triggers Free Reel respins. When the respin is triggered, the game randomly chooses one of the 9 game symbols for the respin.
Also, this low-volatility game boasts an RTP of 95%, which results in frequent small wins, and you’re sure to be thrilled by this ocean adventure.
Play The Best Slots At Las Atlantis
- Amazing New And Legit Online Casino For US Players
- Fast Payouts With Credit Card And No Fees
Best Table Games That You’ll Enjoy
One of the best games on Las Atlantis Casino, this roulette variant offers better winning odds than American Roulette as you won’t have to contend with the 00.
The house edge is 2.7%, leaving the players with an RTP of 97.3%. The graphics are vivid, and the animations smooth.
This roulette variant accepts a max bet of $250, ensuring that players with various bankrolls can enjoy this popular table game.
If you’re after a Craps game that offers you a choice between rules, here you’ll be able to configure specific odds and even influence the house edge.
This table game at Las Atlantis has proven to be a fan favorite thanks to its immersive graphics and animation, which imitate live-action incredibly well.
The minimum bet is $1, while the maximum bet is $1000, making it an ideal table for high rollers.
Let’Em Ride is a Poker game based on the 5 Card Stud variant. With this particular RTG version, the player and the dealer will each get a set of 5 cards in every game.
Three of the player’s cards will be face-up, and the remaining two community cards will remain face-down.
This game also features a side bet that could result in a random jackpot win. The house edge without the side bet is 3,51%, resulting in an RTP of 96.49%.
Best Speciality Games To Play & Win At Las Atlantis Casino
This is one of Las Atlantis’ online games that you definitely have to try. If you’ve grown tired of conventional spinning reels in your video slots, why not try this excellent alternative shooting game that uses the same gaming engine as a video slot.
Instead of spinning reels, you’ll be shooting fish for prizes that correlate to symbols. You’ll be able to pick from six different guns; each one has a different strength and a different multiplier.
The minimum coin bet is $0.01, and the max coin bet is $2.50, with the game boasting a maximum prize worth 250x your stake in the Mermaid’s Luck feature.
This specialty game has a different gaming layout without any reels or paylines. The game’s structure resembles a 3D board game similar to snakes and ladders, except this time, an animated monkey hops from stone to stone in search of gold.
You’ll get to roll a pair of dice five times per bet, with each result moving the character forward.
The game features a Treasure Wheel with one spin awarding a multiplier and a grand finale with the Crystal Banana Quest once you reach the end of the trail.
Yet another specialty game awaits—this time, the game takes on the form of numbers on a board.
You can’t get a more straightforward game than keno, and it makes for relaxing gameplay.
The game is simple; twenty numbers are drawn randomly that you’ll have to predict. You can select up to 15 of the 80 numbers on the Keno card.
Start Winning Money Playing The Best Games At Las Atlantis Casino!
The games on offer are truly exceptional, and you’re bound to find the perfect game at this reputable online casino.