Zelle is a payment system that allows its users to send and receive money through the app.
One benefit that it offers to online casino players is that it makes it easy to buy Bitcoin for casino payments.
More and more online casinos are accepting Zelle, as it’s perfect for US players. You can use Zelle to pay a friend with the mobile app, as well as acquire bitcoin for online casino deposits.
Best Online Zelle Casinos Of 2021
Deposit Options include:
- Reputable Online Casino
- Get a $1,500 Welcome & $2,500 BTC Bonus
- Deposit Using Visa, MasterCard, or Bitcoin
- Dozens of Online Casino Games
250% up to $1,500
What Is Zelle?
Zelle is an instant direct-payment system that works for person-to-person transactions as well as purchases within the US.
For international payments, such as those at online casinos, Zelle gives customers access to the LocalBitcoins market to buy bitcoins.
US online casino players like Zelle for its comprehensive service within the country and the ability to purchase Bitcoin.
Top Online Casinos That Accept Zelle Payments
A lot of online casinos accept Zelle payments because of its popularity in the US. This LegitimateCasino guide will point you to the right casinos and explain how the process works.
Bovada Zelle Deposits
Bovada is a full-service gambling destination that has gained enough trust to make it one of US players’ most popular sites.
Deposit anywhere from $10 to $5,000 using Zelle, and Bovada will load your account within minutes.
Bovada does not have a withdrawal limit for Bitcoin, so take that into account when playing at this online casino. Payouts can take about 24 hours to be processed.
Cafe Casino Zelle Deposits
Cafe Casino is a site owned by Lynton Limited, a company known for player safety and security. The website has various payment options, including the LocalBitcoins tie for Zelle users.
Using this banking feature, you can instantly deposit as little as $10 or as much as $5,000.
Although you can’t use Zelle for withdrawals, you can still use Bitcoin as the cashout option. The withdrawal limits range from $10 to $2,500 worth of Bitcoin, and they payout within 24 hours of your request.
Slots.lv Casino Zelle Deposits
Another online casino in the Lynton group, Slots.lv employs state-of-the-art security measures to keep information and money safe, plus SMS verification for privacy.
Slots.lv is one of the quickest sites for both deposits and withdrawals. Deposits using Zelle have a limit range from $10 to $5,000. Withdrawals range from $10 to $2,500.
Ignition Casino Zelle Deposits
Ignition Casino has been a go-to site for poker and casino players for years. It has the same reputation to uphold as other casinos in the Lynton group.
It also has the same $10-$5,000 limits for deposits using Zelle, which are usually instantaneous.
There is no cash-out limit, but it may take Ignition up to three days to process.
How To Use Zelle At An Online Casino
Using Zelle for online casino payments is simple, particularly for players who already have a Zelle account. This option is easy to find, and casinos will usually guide you through the steps it takes to load your account.
Here’s is how making a Zelle deposit works at most sites:
- Sign Up With Zelle – If you don’t have a Zelle account, it is easy to sign up and you can create an account for free!
- Create A LocalBitcoins.com Account – In order to connect your Zelle account to the online casino of your choice and purchase Bitcoin, you need to create an account at LocalBitcoins. The site is safe and reliable, as thousands of players use this option.
- Create An Online Casino Account – Pick any of our recommended online casinos that accept Zelle. You will go through a quick registration process that will take you less than 5 minutes.
- Make A Deposit – This is a simple matter of going to the Deposit, Banking, or Cashier section of the casino and finding the Zelle option. If you have LocalBitcoins, you simply deposit an amount through a prompt — it is that easy!
For those that are still confused by the process, most casinos will take you through the process of getting LocalBitcoins — so make sure you take a look at their FAQ section as well!
Buying Bitcoin With Zelle
When you have Zelle, you can quickly buy bitcoins through the person-to-person market, LocalBitcoins.com. You will need to have an account with LocalBitcoins to pay the online casino.
Just go to the LocalBitcoins site, and you will find lists of sellers and their prices with Zelle as the payment method. Then click on Buy for the price you like.
You will see the payment terms and a prompt to fill in the dollar amount for the Bitcoin you want to buy. Fill in your LocalBitcoins wallet address.
Can You Withdraw Funds Using Zelle?
Zelle is a payment method, so you cannot use it to withdraw funds from an online casino. However, you can get the casino to send your winnings to your LocalBitcoins account or any other account using their approved payout options.
Is Zelle Legit?
Zelle’s credibility comes from its ownership. The company that owns Zelle, Early Warning Services, is owned by the seven major banks in the United States. Millions of customers use Zelle regularly to transfer money between each other and to buy things in the US.
Is Zelle A Cryptocurrency?
Zelle is not a cryptocurrency and does not work from a blockchain. People use an email address or phone number to transfer money. Zelle does offer access to buy and deposit bitcoins through LocalBitcoins.com.
What Are The Benefits Of Using Zelle?
Online casino players like using Zelle for its dual functions as a quick direct-payments system and a Bitcoin purchase vehicle for casino deposits. This type of flexibility opens the door to other benefits.
- Convenience – You can use Zelle like a bank account. Its ability to enable bitcoin casino deposits makes it perfect as a separate account for gambling.
- Speed – With bitcoin compatibility, casino players can expect fast access to Bitcoin and speedy transactions at gambling sites.
- No fees – Zelle does not charge for transactions, and casinos usually don’t charge fees for using Zelle.
- Security – Zelle transactions are private and as safe as those with a bank.
Drawbacks Of Zelle
- No Guarantees – Banks do not guarantee Zelle transactions.
- Extra Steps – Using Bitcoin with Zelle involves going through another platform.
Common Zelle Casino Payment Questions
Yes, LocalBitcoins.com is a legitimate site. You can go to the site to see how thousands of users buy and sell bitcoins.
Yes, you can purchase Bitcoin using Zelle. It works through LocalBitcoins.com to facilitate the purchases.
Because Zelle is designed for US transactions, you can only find other digital currencies on the US markets. Among the digital currencies we found open to Zelle payers are Ethereum, Dogecoin, and Ripple.
Banks generally do not offer protection for purchases through Zelle. But there are instances where you can reverse a Zelle transaction by contacting the bank.
Zelle does not provide account fraud protection. Its safety comes from its connection to big banks and its accessibility to the more-secure Bitcoin.
Zelle does not charge fees, and few online casinos add a charge for using Zelle.
Yes, you can claim a bonus when using Zelle. Most casino bonuses apply to any form of payment.
BetOnline no longer accepts Zelle payments. It does still accept Bitcoin.