The best online casinos accept MasterCard deposits. In fact, online casinos encourage players to use credit cards, because they have the highest deposit limits of all banking methods.
When you play at a MasterCard casino, you’ll accumulate cashback rewards while using this safe, fast deposit method.
This guide to MasterCard casinos provides everything you’ll need to know. We’ll cover all the reasons people use MasterCard for online betting, while pointing out any potential drawbacks.
We’ll discuss how bettors find the best sites, along with making a few recommendations ourselves. Finally, this article gives a step-by-step tutorial on how to deposit using MasterCard.
Top MasterCard Casinos Online
Deposit Options include:Compatible with:BONUS 100% up to $250BONUS 100% up to €250BONUS 100% up to £250
- Most Reputable Online Casino
- Up to $1,000 Welcome Bonus
- Visa, MasterCard, & More Deposit Methods
- Offers Live Casino Games
Deposit Options include:Compatible with:BONUS 100% up to $1600BONUS 100% up to €1600BONUS 100% up to £1600
- Safe and Secure Online Casino
- $/€1600 Casino Welcome Bonus
- Play Over 400 Casino Games
- Huge Jackpot Slots
Do Legit Online Casinos Take MasterCard?
Most online casinos accept MasterCard deposits. Legitimate gambling sites support payments with the major credit cards. These sites keep your credit card details safe as they go through the standard verification process when you use your MasterCard.
Players can spot legit operators in a number of ways. Reputable casino sites have licensing from a respected gambling regulator. They use top software providers that use world class security.
Trustworthy online casinos are transparent in their policies and procedures while using secure payment methods only. Finally, they use 128-bit encryption and SSL certificates to add an extra layer of security.
US MasterCard Casinos Online
Casinos that accept US players also accept MasterCard. It’s legal for Americans to make a deposit in an online casino using MasterCard.
When it’s time to withdraw your winnings, if MasterCard isn’t a withdrawal method at the casino you’ve picked, you’ll have a choice between a courier check or a bank wire transfer.
Why Use Your MasterCard At An Online Casino
Many experienced online casino players consider MasterCard to be one of the most convenient payment methods available. It’s safe, fast, and supports deposits both large and small.
Some of the benefits of using MasterCard to make a deposit at an online casino include:
- Security: MasterCard handled 90.2 billion credit card transactions in 2018. With so many payments, MasterCard uses cutting-edge technology to keep your payment secure.
- Immediate Deposits: MasterCard deposits happen instantly. Western Union, money orders, and bank wires take hours, if not days, to arrive.
- High Deposit Limits: Credit cards deposits have the highest deposit limits. High rollers always should use their MasterCard and other charge cards for casino deposits.
- Cashback Rewards: Casino deposits are a quick way to build up your MasterCard rewards. Combine cashbacks with casino welcome deposits to stretch your bankroll.
- Relatively Low Fees: The online casinos we recommend have free deposits for MasterCard users. Never pay to deposit your cash.
- No Bank Account Needed: Online casinos accept any card with the MasterCard brand. Use Maestro debit, prepaid cards, or gift cards to fund your player account.
Best Online Casinos That Accept MasterCard
We conduct regular reviews of the online casinos we recommend to update bonus terms and other important details. Our updated online casino reviews assure you have a wide variety of deposit options and a good selection of games at a casino that makes fast payments.
These are the top casino sites that take MasterCard:
|RANK||MASTERCARD CASINO||BONUS||MASTERCARD DEPOSIT LIMITS||PLAY NOW|
|#1||Red Dog||225% up to $12,250||Deposit Limits: $30-$1000||Play Now|
|#2||El Royale Casino||250% up to $12,500||Deposit Limits: $30-$1000||Play Now|
|#3||BetOnline||100% up to $3,000||Deposit Limits: $50-$2500||Play Now|
|#4||Wild Casino||100% up to $5,000||Deposit Limits: $50-$2500||Play Now|
|#5||MyBookie Casino||150% up to $750||Deposit Limits: $45-$2500||Play Now|
Steps To Making A MasterCard Casino Deposit
If you’ve never made a credit card deposit at an online casino before, there’s no need to worry. The process is straightforward and relatively simple, even if you don’t consider yourself to be tech-savvy.
Read and follow these steps and you’ll be playing your first online casino game in a matter of minutes:
- Select a Trusted Online Casino: Choose a legitimate online casino that’s fair, secure, and that offers good bonuses. Read our honest reviews, which provide the information you need to pick the casino that’s best for your needs. Follow the link to that site.
- Create an Account: Once on the site, click the “Join Now” or “Deposit” link. Fill out the registration form. Follow the verification link in your email to join.
- Visit the Casino’s Cashier Page: Log in to your account. Visit the cashier page. Pick out MasterCard as your payment method. Choose a deposit amount. Confirm the amount and click.
- Accept Casino Bonus: Next, accept the welcome bonus the casino offers. Read our reviews to learn the bonuses each site provides. Remember to look through the rollover terms.
- Play for Real Money: Pick a casino game and start playing for real money. Remember to satisfy the wagering requirement before withdrawing cash. Also, keep in mind that the welcome bonus and MasterCard’s rewards help your bankroll.
- Withdraw Your Winnings: Once the bonus is cleared, you can withdraw money from your account. Take a look at reload bonuses on future MasterCard deposits.
Types of MasterCard Cards You Can Use At An Online Casino
MasterCard gamblers have four basic options when depositing in a casino: credit cards, debit cards, prepaid cards, and gift cards. Here’s a quick synopsis of each card option, along with its pros and cons.
- MasterCard Credit Cards: MasterCard credit cards are accepted in every legit online casino in the world.
MasterCard credit allows instant, secure deposits, and high deposit limits. Use MasterCard credit credits for cashback rewards.
- Mastercard Debit Cards: MasterCard debit cards often are issued by your bank, so you can use these to send deposits directly from your bank account to the online casino of your choice.
Debit assures you’ll never deposit more than you can afford. On the downside, debit doesn’t build MasterCard rewards, like credit cards do. Maestro is a MasterCard debit card brand, too.
- Mastercard Prepaid Cards: Prepaid cards work anywhere MasterCard credit does. Use prepaid cards for 100% privacy or if you are not comfortable entering your credit information at a casino site.
You can reload prepaid cards, though you won’t accumulate rewards points. Prepaid cards are also a good way of keeping your spending under control.
- Mastercard Gift Cards: Gift cards work like prepaid cards, but they cannot be reloaded with cash. MasterCard gift cards provide privacy, along with the same speed and security.
Gift cards don’t have high deposit limits and don’t build rewards points. However, they are also a great way to control your spending, making sure you online gamble what you can intended to.
Make A Mastercard Deposit And Let The Fun Begin
MasterCard is one of the preferred online casino deposit methods for a reason. Online casinos that accept MasterCard have high deposit limits, while the instant payments are free of charge.
Unlike most banking options, MasterCard gives players cashback rewards. Now that you know the many advantages of MasterCard deposits, read our casino reviews, choose a safe online casino, and let the fun begin.
All Your MasterCard Casino Questions Answered
- Does MasterCard allow online gambling?
Yes, MasterCard cards of all types work at online casinos. Choose the type of MasterCard payment method according to which is most convenient for you.
If credit card rewards are most important, use your MasterCard credit card to fund your account. If you prefer direct payments from your bank account, use MasterCard debit. If you prefer privacy, use a prepaid or gift card.
- Is it legal to make a deposit using a credit card at an online casino?
Yes, it is legal to make an online casino deposit with MasterCard. Because the money has not been used for betting yet, it is considered a consumer transaction like any other. Due to that same logic, MasterCard withdrawals are not that common for US and Australian online casinos.
- Are my credit card details safe at an online casino?
Yes, they are. While you’ll need to give the online casino’s cashier department your credit card information, legit online casinos won’t require that you reveal your CVV code. Without that code, credit card information remains safe at your chosen online casino.
- How fast will funds be credited into my casino account?
MasterCard deposits appear in your casino account instantly. Like any online payment, instant deposits might take a few moments (or minutes) to register, but even that’s rare. You’ll be playing for real money within 5 to 15 minutes.
- Are there any fees involved in paying with Mastercard at an online casino?
No. MasterCard deposits are free in any of the online casinos we recommend. Free deposits are one of the advantages of MasterCard over other payment methods.