An electronic check, or ECheck, is a payment method that works the same as a conventional paper check, but digitally. Most people have written a paper check, so you should be familiar with the format.
With an ECheck, though, you have enhanced security features like encryption, a digital signature, and authentication.
When it comes to online casino gaming, an ECheck is an excellent option for making a deposit.
EChecks are a reliable casino deposit method, as they are simple to use and safe. Particularly for those who do not have credit cards or wallets for cryptocurrency accounts.
Online Casino ECheck Deposits
An ECheck can easily be used to deposit funds into your online casino account.
The United States Treasury approved EChecks as the very first form of online payment, so you can rest easy knowing it is a secure option for your online banking needs.
With an electronic check, the funds come directly from your bank account, giving you total control over how much you deposit to your online casino account.
Several top-rated online casino sites that offer services to players in the US accept the ECheck as a payment method.
Get to know the process below, as well as the top providers who offer this deposit method.
Best ECheck Online Casinos
|RANK||ONLINE CASINO||BONUS||ECHECK DEPOSIT LIMITS||PLAY NOW|
|#1||Wild Casino||100% up to $5,000||ECheck Deposit Limits: $50-$120||Play Now||#2||Super Slots||100% up to $5,000||ECheck Deposit Limits: $50-$120||Play Now|
|#3||BetOnline||100% up to $3,000||ECheck Deposit Limits: $50-$120||Play Now|
*The deposit limits listed on this table apply to new players. Your limits will automatically increase as you build a positive history of using this payment method.
Main Reasons To Use Electronic Checks For Online Casino Deposits
If you are weighing the option to use an ECheck to deposit at an online casino site, it is important to understand the benefits.
From our research, we have found that there are several advantages to using this method.
1. ECheck Casino Deposits Are Safe
An ECheck is a safe and secure option for depositing funds at an online casino. Sites that accept an ECheck have access to advanced security systems in place with ECheck transactions.
Tracking and digital fingerprints are utilized so that your transaction is secure.
2. Electronic Checks Have A Low Processing Cost
When making a deposit at an online casino, most banking methods have some type of fee associated.
With EChecks, you have a low processing cost and fee to use the service. Because the charges are low, it doesn’t cut into your deposit amount like other methods that have higher fees or processing costs do.
3. EChecks Have A Higher Deposit Limit
In general, an ECheck deposit will allow you to add more funds than other banking methods.
When you use this method to add funds to your online casino account, you are not restricted to lower maximum limits.
And the more you use EChecks as a deposit method, the higher your maximum deposit limit will be, up to $15,000.
4. EChecks Are Faster And Easier Than Paper Checks
An ECheck is a much faster depositing method than a paper check. When you write a paper check, it must physically travel to its destination and then be physically deposited into an account. This process can take up to 10 days to complete.
With an ECheck, the payment clears in around four days max, but many times much quicker.
The digital format allows the process to be much faster than the traditional method.
5. You Don’t Need A Credit Card To Use EChecks
When using an ECheck, you are not required to use a credit card to deposit funds. This comes in handy if you do not have a credit card or you do not want to charge the amount you wish to deposit.
An ECheck allows you to use funds you already have in the bank, without having to reveal credit card details or other personal information.
6. EChecks Help You Stay On A Budget
If staying on budget is a top priority when it comes to online casino gaming, then EChecks are a great option for deposit.
The money you deposit will be taken straight from your bank account. This allows you to be more conscious of how much you are spending and stay on budget based on your current financial accounts.
Should EChecks Be Your Go-to Deposit Method?
Using electronic checks as your main method for safe casino deposits is a great option.
Here are the advantages of ECheck deposits in a nutshell:
- The process is simple and takes only a few minutes to complete.
- The payment method is secure, which means you can trust your personal and financial information is safe.
- You won’t have to pay high fees when using this method, which means more money left over for playing your favorite games!
Give EChecks a try the next time you deposit at one of our most trusted online casinos.
If the option works well for you, it can become your go-to method to add your account funds.
Make Your First ECheck Casino Deposit
Let’s use Super Slots as an example as to how you make an ECheck deposit. This is one of our recommended online casino sites.
- Log In: First, you need to log in to your account. If you are a new player, you will need to join the site. Once you join, log in to your account.
- Visit the Cashier: Next, click on the cashier. From here, you will select ECheck as your deposit method.
- Enter Address and Bank Details: Once you click on ECheck, you are taken to a second screen where you enter in your address. The next screen takes you to the bank account portion. In this section, you need to enter the account type, routing number and account number.
- Select Deposit Amount: Below the financial details, you will see the deposit amount. Click the amount you wish to add. Note the fee here. At Superslots, the fee is 4.5%.
- Deposit Confirmed: Once your deposit has been confirmed, the amount is added to your account for playing. The amount is usually confirmed quickly so you can start with online casino games in a short time frame.
It takes just a few minutes to enter your financial details and in no time, your account is funded and real money online casino gaming can begin!
Play At The Best ECheck Casino
- Legit And Reputable Online Casino For US Players
- 14 Deposit Methods, Including Visa And Bitcoin